- He is an analyst with over 5 proven years in a wide range of business disciplines such as Customer Relationship Management, Communication, significant IT industry, Marketing and Broadcasting.
- Practicable expertise and skills includes project documentation, business analysis, project management, excellent problem solving skills, written and verbal communication skills, credible client relationships, ability to write concise business cases and functional specifications in all phases of Project Management Life Cycle (PMLC) and System Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Partner with sales representatives and managers to coordinate delivery and merchandising schedule.
- Build effective relationship with store personnel to assure superior customer satisfaction.
- Merchandising store shelves, coolers and display with Dr. Confidential Group brands in retail stores.
- Identify incremental sales opportunities for sales representatives to pursue.
- Cover routes and provide sales and/or merchandising services as assigned.
- Provide feedback on competitor activities and best practices.
- Managed goods & supplies to improve efficiency and to ensure that facilities meet health & safety standards.
- Aided with completion of sales analysis, market share and competitive pricing analysis reports quarterly.
- Assisted in revisions of established operating procedures.
- Implemented schedule development, scope planning, budget and cost control.
Assistant Project Manager
- Coordinated management of multiple related projects directed towards strategic business objectives.
- Assigned projects supervisor to manage cost, schedule and performance of component projects.
- Effectively conducted Joint application requirements (JAR) and Joint application design (JAD) sessions with various key stakeholders and Clients.
- Monitored project phases and Monthly Presentation/pitch to Management and staff.