- Project manager of HR intervention program for broadcasting and telecoms organization. Interventions include HR policy development, Change management, Competency framework development, Job Profiling, Job Evaluation, Management and Leadership Assessments, Company wide skills audit, develop and implement performance management system
- Develop and implement balance scorecard across the complete organization
- Develop performance contracts for all Executives including CEO, CFO and COO
- Conduct organization wide organization diagnosis
- Complete organization re - design and development and implementation.
- Project manager for SAP Data recovery after failure.
Confidential, Sacramento, California
Change and Transformation Manager
- Provide OCM consulting services for SAP HCM implementation in the Pharmaceutical Industry, State Justice and Oil and Gas industries, deliver ERP readiness assessment services,
- Plan, develop and implement process alignment and transformation project within a M&A for HR integration across the globe for Oil and Gas
- Provide SAP implementation and support quality and close out services in Education industry
- Establish business consulting and organization change management capability to redefine service delivery model.
- New capability expanded revenue potential, develop and respond to parallel opportunities for process, change and transformation services for Telecommunication, Public Service and Utilities
- Change Management consulting for Utility and public education
- Develop and Establish Public Service Safety and Security Industry portfolio for the whole of Sub-Sahara Africa
- Demand Generation for SAP Public Safety and Security Industry Solutions, develop and manage the response to disaster and detention management requests,
- Develop and implement marketing strategy, implementation for PS 2009,
- Establish SAP Interest group for PS to over 200 within first year
Contracting Manager, Business, HCM and Change Specialist
- Manage the acquisition of 500,000 user HCM ERP solution (3rd largest globally).
- Convert significant data gathering program into format for successful and commended acquisition exercise for the state
- Publish, manage and select software and services vendors within 18 months.
- Provide Implementation and change management framework planning and framework for roll-out,
- Funding and Cost of Ownership Modeling and recommendations,
- Governance model development and implementation,
- HR Architecture framework development,
- Organization repositioning,
- HR Transformation framework development.
- Reason for leaving: Contract concluded
Senior Business Management Consultant
- Organizational structure design, roll out planning, Job development, analysis and deployment planning,
- Business Solutions Architect and project manager for start-up eCommerce initiative,
- SAP OCM Basel II implementation Manager,
- Develop financial modeling tools and propositions for funding/cost of SAP ERP implementation and start-up,
- Program SAP PMO manager for end-to-end implementation,
- Leadership development and project management training,
- Implementation and change management for bespoke financial systems,
- Assessment of supply chain readiness for implementation, IT state wide inventory and HC positioning
- Develop Transformation Framework for Insurance Industry,
- Develop Change Management framework and plan for start-up bank,
- Develop the value propositions for various Application Management, shared services and outsourcing for SAP ERP,
- Training and cost planning for migration of PC based banking system,
- Establish Confidential HR Services offering for Southern Africa,
- Create the HR function for Greenfield organization. Process establishment and implementation, recruitment process capacitating and training, ERP software evaluation, selection and acquisition, HR ERP systems implementation, organization and culture development
- Reason for leaving: Seek opportunity as contractor