- 9+ years of IT experience and currently working as Senior Consultant for SAP testing.
- Full life - cycle SAP ERP implementation knowledge in functional modules like SD, FICO, WM, SCM with strong testing skills in SD’s Order-To-Cash and Pricing procedures, MM’s Pay-To-Procure, Material Master & Inventory Management, FICO’s AR, AP and GL modules
- Lead testing teams with sizes of 5-10 test analysts and served as single of point of contact to co-ordinate, manage the testing team, update daily statuses to business in daily wall meetings, organize defect meetings with functional consultants and follow up the defect statuses and their resolutions in specified testing timelines, escalate the risks and mitigation of unresolved defects in the exit reports.
- Experience as Onsite Test Coordinator and well versed with onsite/offshore delivery model.
- Actively participated in team review meetings and coordinated meetings with business owners/functional consultants to resolve test data issues and defects.
- Gathered business requirements and analyzed the Existing and In-future Business Process flows. Identified the testing requirements and prepared test plan stating the In-scope of project, risks, dependencies, resources & timelines.
- Attended the Blue printing sessions and understood swim lanes flows and derived test scenarios for the FICO modules
- Prepared manual design steps based on the ‘Business Requirement Document’ and ‘Functional’ and ‘Technical’ Design documents, in Test Plan module of HP ALM 11 and executed the test cases in Test Lab.
- Served as Defect Manager by participating in the defect management process by tracking defects and escalating the issues to the functional team and/or developers through Defects module.
- Participated in the System Integration and Regression testing and supported business for the UAT testing and was responsible for training the end-user groups.
- Basic hands on experience in Business Process Testing (BPT) in HP ALM using SAP Testing Accelerator, TAO (Test Automation and Optimizer) and QTP 11.
- Basic hands on experience in automating the SAP Business processes in QTP and implementing reusability of transaction codes at screen level using ‘actions’ and identifying the objects using Descriptive Programming.
- Well-versed in conducting different kinds of tests such as functionality, integration, business process, regression, security, interface, user-acceptance tests.
- Consistent performer with excellent communication and professional skills.
- Single point of contact for testing for all financials projects for the client.
- Lead the team for regression testing for GPI-PUP project which aims to design and build a solution based on actual periodic unit price (PUP) costing methodology using material ledger with gross profit in inventory (GPI) elimination entries calculated and posted in SAP
- Lead the functional and regression testing of ICAR Non-PO direct charges. The automatic posting of AR and AP for intercompany training, leasing, Misc charges were tested extensively.
- Responsible for the testing the changes / new enhancements of existing processes.
- New set of integration tests from the enhancements projects are added to the existing library of regression tests and old and outdated processes are constantly updated.
- Responsible for testing the critical break fix scenarios of “Intercompany automatic postings for PO invoices”
- Estimating the testing efforts and resources for all FICO projects.
- Executed automated test scripts using Quick Test Pro (QTP 10) created based on SAP TAO framework and BPT.
- Maintenance of Regression central repository which consists of manual and automation tests, which are production reflective.
- Assessment is done and regression tests impacted with the enhancements are identified and then tested to ensure the production stability.
- Extensively used HP ALM to maintain the regression test pack.
- Testing Strategy and Test plans are prepared and identified resources to perform the regression testing and functional testing.
- Monitored the test executions and updated daily statuses to Testing services head.
- Coordinated daily defect meetings and followed up with functional consultants for defect fixes.
Environment: SAP ECC6.0 (SD, MM, BI, CRM, SRM), HP ALM 11, SAP TAO
- To participate in Blue printing session, understanding of MEGA Business Process flows, Analysis of Gap sheet to derive high level test requirements.
- Defining Global, Regional ( DACH, France ) and market test requirements for each of the test requirement.
- Review of the test requirements with the Business (BRL) and functional (FAL) consultants.
- Ensured Requirement Traceability matrix through MEGA process, Solution manager and QC.
- Derived Test Scenarios and Test Cases for FICO Module
- Gathered requirements and elaborated test cases for FSCM modules
- Worked with MDM team to ensure required master data is setup in the QA box.
- Assisting the automation team for the E2E scenarios
- Gathered Performance requirements for wave 2 implementations.
- Review the Performance requirement, Volumetric data, SLA’s & expectations with business.
- Monitored Test case executions during System & Integration test cycles and updated the execution statuses to the business daily.
- Escalated defects to the functional and development teams and tracked defect statuses and updated to the business daily. Closed the fixed defects within the scheduled timelines.
- Assisted end users to execute UAT tests.
Environment: SAP ECC6.0, Solution Manager, Quality Center, mytesttool
- SME for A2R process for Automation team.
- Planning of manual test scripts and data which would be base for Automation team.
- Execution of Regression suite, both manual and automation
- Data mining for the test run of automated scripts
- Prepared and Presented Weekly status dashboard to client and Senior management on Testing Progress
- Participated in End to End System testing activities from test planning, execution and bug fixing.
- Participated in test execution of 100+ automated scripts in QTP for periodical regression testing cycle.
- Created automated scripts using QTP and modified scripts using VB functions.
- Validated the automated scripts with Business Owners by making them understand the Passed Logs and running the scripts in QC
- Executed the regression suite via automation and manually.
- Supported business groups to perform the UAT testing.
- Trained team members on how to create more efficient test cases using testing techniques such as equivalence partitioning, boundary value testing and random testing.
- Achieved improved efficiency, productivity and profitability through automation and process improvement
Environment: SAP R\3, HP QC 10.0, QTP 9.0