Hardworking Computer Systems Analyst with over 25 years of experience in a variety of technological environments. Adept at working to achieve institutional and departmental goals within cross - functional teams and as an independent contributor. Skilled in strategically planning, coordinating and managing projects to maximize productivity and efficiency in ensuring on-time, on-budget delivery. Demonstrated ability to thrive in dynamic environments that demand attention to detail. Seeking a position that will allow for leverage of technological and interpersonal skills, as well as provide opportunities for and career advancement.
SKILLS & AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Technology Banking Industry Expertise Media & Entertainment Insurance & Healthcare Pharmaceuticals
- Retail & Consumer Goods Interpersonal Communications Stakeholder Relations Teamwork & Collaboration
- Content Programming & Design Strategic Planning & Analysis Project Coordination
- Problem Solving IT Solutions Leadership Portal Content Management Web Security & Development
Adobe CQ Experience Manager HP TeamSite Content Management OpenDeploy Workflow Development Entrust Get Access Administrator TeamSite Template Development TeamSite Administrator Mainframe Control Web Content Development XML Perl Java COBOL IMS DB/DCC SQL MS Office/Project/Access/Visio
- Played an integral role in the bank’s public site replatform; analyzed business and future state requirements, mapped templates, content types and publish process.
- Interviewed stakeholders to create analysis deliverables. Provided content management assessment.
- Built component-based content management solution so components could be created, managed, used and reused.
- Offered multi-lingual support for content publishing.
- Developed site maps, full content inventory, Taxonomy, IA and Metadata models.
- Managed over 6K content items and 10K DAM items across multiple French and English sites.
- Supervised global content migration teams in India and Costa Rica.
- Devised comprehensive “Cookbook” for migrating content to Adobe CQ Experience Manager.
Business Analyst Lead
- Evaluated and refreshed core SDLC processes, metrics and governance controls in conjunction with global teams; assessed current state, identified customer requirements and developed solutions.
- Assessed existing development processes including unit tests, peer code reviews, data mapping and application interfaces.
- Implemented improvements for existing procedures and designed/trained on future processes.
- Identified and closed existing gaps.
Consultant Systems Integration
- Lead business analysis for HIPPA Compliance Project with other Analysts, Cobol Developers, Java Developers, off-shore Test Team and clients to manage risk/issues to meet clients’ business requirements.
- Managed full project lifecycle; worked with client to assess capabilities.
- Transitioned requirements and designs to Developers to ensure clear understanding.
- Liaised with business community.
- Tested with Application and Technical Architecture teams.
Content Management Lead
- Devised an Employee Portal to provide an online environment that allowed staff to self-manage rmation.
- Provided pros and cons of each option; outlined an implementation roadmap that aligned with the overall project program.
- Created content inventory to aid in migrating content; worked with owners to gather, distribute and validate over 2K applications across 21 disparate websites.
- Developed an effective vendor selection process, along with an accompanying vendor score card and high-level requirement gathering process.
Business Analyst Lead
- Led a web redesign project to implement a new Content Management System and Web-Site redesign for the company.
- Developed comprehensive understanding of core business processes, current information flows and technology environment.
- Authored interview guides and other materials to support interview processes and project deliverables conducted interviews with client stakeholders to gather their goals and expectations.
- Participated in high-level requirements gathering processes.
Functional Lead Analyst
- Spearheaded a web content management strategy and assessment; developed comprehensive understanding of core business and current information flows.
- Assessed current environment that consisted of business processes, environmental factors, roles/responsibilities, and environmental technology.
- Collected and analyzed existing documentation to create as-is picture of the current landscape.
- Conducted interviews with client stakeholders in an effort to develop a solution blueprint; included a high-level roadmap and expected high-level cost estimates.
- Managed framework used to document information models and develop application architecture.
- Gathered functional information regarding document usage.
- Devised an Enterprise Document Inventory and Standard Classification System for priority documents used to support client care.
- Conducted stakeholder interviews to obtain information and develop deliverables.
- Developed a final recommended implementation path that led to a full EDM solution.
Systems Integration Analyst
- Authored business intelligence reports containing data collected from 2010 Census using PL/SQL; provided test support for reports during the production testing phase.
- Coordinated the development of work products and deliverables in conjunction with team members.
- Produced key data creation strategy, report prototypes and design documents that were approved by census stakeholders.