- IT/business focused professional with over 11 years of experience in various aspects of business management, information technology and financial management, coupled with proven success in streamlining existing operations and envisioning new concepts and future trends.
- Proven, demonstrated hands - on management style in the development and implementation of strategic plans of mid to large-scale projects, in order to ensure company growth, with a strong ability to manage multiple assignments efficiently while meeting tight deadlines.
- Experience in entire SDLC for Supply Chain, ERP systems (PeopleSoft), Financial Systems, Customer Relationship Management (SAP), Route Management, Direct Store Delivery (DSD) and Document Management Systems (SharePoint 2010, ACS and SpringCM).
- Over 11 years of development experience using SQL, SQL Server, VBA, SAS, ASP, VB and MS Access.
- Fluent in SQL, SQL+, MySQL, SQR, Visual Studio, SSIS, SSRS, TOAD, ODBC, Visible Analyst, IBM Cognos (Impromptu & TM1), Visual Basic, Crystal Reports, SAP Business Objects (BOE Server Install, CMC, Business View Manager), Knowledgeable in Java, HTML and COBOL.
- Database environments utilized include: Oracle 10g, SQL Server (2000, 2005 and 2008) & MS Access.
- Excellent knowledge in all Windows based applications (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio and Access).
- Experienced working with all levels of management, along with demonstrating excellent communication skills.
- Daily management of corporate systems/applications (Accounting, HR, Financial, etc…) and database platforms and processes (SQL Server 2008: SSRS, SSIS, ETL’s, etc…), while maintaining departmental and project budgets.
- Manage a department consisting of 12-18 employees (financial systems analysts, DBA’s, SharePoint administrators, software engineers and contractors).
- Managed the selection, implementation and the roll-out of the company-wide, Concur Expense Reporting system by working with corporate and field management on system requirement definitions and source selections.
- Implemented companywide performance evaluation software (Cornerstone).
- Implemented companywide DMS (SpringCM).
- Provide security administration duties for all financial systems user setup/maintenance.
- Oversee numerous system/application upgrades, related to the financial and human resources departments, reporting to our Chief Technology Officer, as well as numerous other C-Level executives throughout Confidential:
- Cost Accounting System (Deltek Costpoint)
- HR Systems (ADP EV5 Enterprise)
- Time Collection System (Deltek Time&Expense)
- HR Onboarding/Hiring Systems (RedCarpet and OpenHire)
- Accounting Check System (Quickbooks Pro 2010)
- Performance Evaluation Software (ADP-Cornerstone)
- Manage the financial systems help desk ticket queue, in order to ensure all tickets are resolved and are updated in a timely matter.
- Appointed to Project Director, in order to guide Confidential ’s Data Warehouse implementation/reconstruction, working side-by-side with our data architect.
- Act as the primary contact with all Confidential ’s third-party software vendors, in order to maintain a quality working relationship.
- Created a working, internal innovations group to determine areas for improvement throughout the Confidential organization.
Financial Systems Analyst
- Served as the main liaison between IT and Financial Services (Billing, AR and Accounting) designing, developing, testing, deploying & maintaining/supporting of various systems/applications.
- Positions held from Manager to Lead Systems Analyst in supporting Mobile Devices (including Pre-Sell & Delivery Handhelds), Supply Chain applications, Imaging Software and PeopleSoft (Data, User Interfaces and Reports).
- Provided functional (Manager) and technical support (Systems Analyst) system for the day-to-day users of the financial system including data management, training, process improvement, documentation, and reporting.
- Worked closely with members of the CRM Applications team to provide production support, enhancements and upgrades to existing PeopleSoft Finance systems, and assist in any new PeopleSoft module implementations.
- Created product codes across the entire PAS system, working with stakeholders in Finance, Sales, Product Development and other departments, in order to set up and maintain data related to the company’s product list.
- Responsible for issue and problem monitoring; this included documenting issues and problems, coordinating the resolution process, and documenting the resolution.
- Managed the driver commission contracts and system maintenance (OSCAR).
- Coordinated with the Sarbanes Oxley compliance officer(s) to maintain/create/update Sarbanes Oxley documentation and testing plans for the Billing Department.
- Deeply involved in the migration of data from legacy system (AS400) into our ERP system (PeopleSoft).
- Lead Systems Analyst for Next Gen handheld solution, using XTEK software.
- Analyzed/Gathered systems requirements in Financial Services (Billing), in turn developed proposed solutions.
- Created daily/monthly data checks to monitor and allocate accounting entries to the correct GL, using PeopleSoft query.
- Performed initial system testing and work with support groups (PMO) to develop full test plans for Billing, Accounting, AP, AR, Tax and Payroll.
- Provided user and technical support to Business Units (100+) for PeopleSoft functions.
- Removed all direct access to the A230 database from the client. The client now contacts the server for data from the database.
- The application was moved to a SQLServer 2005 database.
- Managed all aspects related to our Imaging Vendor (ACS):
- Constructed and reviewed all SOP’s/SOW’s.
- Negotiated contract extensions and costs, pertaining to the Billing budget.
- Managed security elements related to our online imaging retrieval software (Filenet).
- Created automatic data capture modules (Bar Code scanners) for all purchasing credit cards.
Business Systems Analyst
- Developed business solutions, processes, and implementation methodologies for law firms across the United States (Shapiro Law Offices).
- Created a data dictionary for the document center, which greatly increased data integrity and availability, in turn reducing client processing errors.
- Lead analyst in the conversion and automation process of data software packages.
- Scripted and coded various programs using VBA to create macros for HotDocs.
- Resolved software issues and trained users post rollout.
- Design and development of the data access and business logic layers.
- Involved in the design and development of the presentation layer business logic.
- Translating specifications into engineering architecture and application design.