An accomplished results - driven office manager with proven advanced business skills in the commercial, healthcare, and government contracting arenas.
CORE COMPETENCIES INCLUDE:
- Accounts Receivable Accounts Payable Cash Management
- Revenue Recognition Pharmacy Inventory HIPPA
- RFQ/RFP Response Financial Analysis Customer Service
Proficient with: Microsoft software including Word, Excel, and Outlook. Skilled in Report Manger, Share Point, IntraQ, Oracle, Cisco and EMS.
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
- Direct oversight for planning and implementing activity programs that support club member development, ensuring consistency with overall organization goals and its mission statement.
- Create and coordinate daily age-appropriate athletic and camp experiences, operating within an established financial budget.
- Provide leadership for all programs, certifying goal recognition to participants as well as ensuring proper conduct, safety and development of the members.
- Successfully planned extensive summer camp program for a large group of members.
- Managed staff work schedule and energetically certified all employment standards were maintained.
Confidential, Annapolis, MD
- Provide support to the preschool teachers in the daily program for children within an assigned age group, promoting the social, emotional, physical and intellectual growth of the students under their care.
- Help children learn to think creatively, to solve problems independently, and to respect themselves and others.
- Played key role in the connotative development of selected students.
- Assisted teacher in actively preparing and organizing programs.
Confidential, Largo, MD
- As a key member of sales support staff, provided analysis of Requests for Quote from both the Confidential and commercial clients.
- Delivered financial data as requested to ensure sales quotas were met and/or exceeded.
- Directly responded or coordinated calls from customers as related to company products, quotes or orders.
- Interacted with internal partners to ensure proposals were completed accurately and timely, and that all prospective customer requirements were delivered in a manner that helped guarantee expected revenues and profit margins.
- Effectively covered a large spectrum of Confidential contracts.
- Ensured compliance with FAR before approving quotes to go to purchase orders.
Confidential, Gambrills, MD
- Accounted for cash and credit card transactions and prepared bank deposits.
- Developed estimates and invoices for clients and worked collection issues.
- Established and maintained medical records and logbooks.
- Consulted directly with clients regarding hospital policies, veterinarian medical recommendations and sales of over-the-counter products.
- Coordinated schedules, appointments and ensured an effective, efficient and friendly office environment for staff and clients.
- Successfully utilized experience to immediately improve billing and collections processes.
Confidential, Columbia, MD
- Reviewed unpaid accounts to determine status and to collect payment.
- Analyzed claims for compliance and completeness prior to submission.
- Developed daily billing edit reports for electronic claims.
- Contacted debtors regarding past due accounts.
- Processed and posted weekly revenue.
- Oversight of branch procedures, client authorization information, money applications, and third party payment identification.
- Reduced over 90 day past dues from 23% to 9% within one fiscal quarter.
- Successfully maintained three branches in the west region of the US.
Confidential, Glen Burnie, MD
Nationally Certified Pharmacy Technician
- Filled prescription orders in accordance with state and federal pharmacy laws.
- Collected patient information used in the billing process and performed order entry.
- Improved Triple S and KPM scores over three year period.
- Developed a systematic protocol for daily ordering processes.