Multi credentialed, experienced, patient, enthusiastic, flexible, detail orientated classroom trainer seeking a position as a pre - implementation, Go-live at the Elbow Support and post implementation position for facilities implementing the Epic Electronic Hospital Records systems for the following Epic modules: Clin Doc, CPOE, Cadence, Ambulatory, ADT/Prelude. Experience using and teaching a using Eclipsys, Invision products and Microsoft applications. This trainer is looking forward to assisting you with your needs, helping to your staff with the transition from paper to the electronic medical records. Seeking a contract or full time position where I could be sponsored to obtain Epic in either Cadence, Prelude/ADT or Inpatient Clin Doc/CPOE for nursing and ancillary departments. Available now.
Confidential, Pittsburg, PA
- Providing at the elbow support and to scheduling and registration staff working in the Confidential.
- Provide at the elbow support to Inpatient and Outpatient Rehabilitation nursing, physicians, social services and therapy users during the Confidential Go Live.
- Assist the middle management with work queues, reports and how to handle issues encountered in the registration or scheduling process.
- Provide assistance to the medical clinical staff with scheduling, documentation and order entry issues to insure the patient flow is moving smoothly.
- Evaluate, document, review workflow issues, communication any minor issues to the User Support call center and elevate systems issues to the clinical informatics analyst and IDs on the Epic Team if the issue is a major that has not work around.
- Develop and provide materials to staff as needed for newly implemented functions not cover during implementation .
- Worked closely with the Vice President of Registration to increase turnaround time and decrease patient wait time by recommending cross of personnel in the front desk, clerical and medical assistants so the registration desk was always covered and patients were handled in a timely manner.
Epic Go-Live Support Specialist
Confidential, Winston-Salem, NC
- Provide at the elbow support for registration/scheduling areas, nursing personnel and providers in the Pre-Admission Testing Center for the Invasive Cardiology Department and Critical Care.
- Evaluated, documented work flow issues for nursing employees and entered change requests to the technology support for the systems analyst to review and make the needed modifications.
- Assisted Cupid systems analyst in the analysis and developed of needed modifications to workflow issues as required by nursing personnel.
- Coordinated and worked as staff liaison for nursing to develop reports for the PAT area which would display the appropriate information settings to increase turnaround time for patient visits and ease of directing patients to the appropriate areas in the department.
- Worked with the registration and scheduling personnel to insure accurate scheduling and assisted in registration documentation for patients coming to the PAT Center which improved patient turnaround time in the area.
- Created tip sheets and teaching sheets for revisions to workflows for nursing users.
Epic Credentialed Implementation Trainer and Go-live Support Specialist
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Work with the curriculum instructional designer to design and develop implementation materials.
- Update material with the necessary revisions for system workflow changes for inpatient nursing and ancillary courses.
- Accomplished classroom trainer for nursing and ancillary employees for pre-implementation, go-live and post go-live new employee for largest health care provider in North Carolina 50-60 hours weekly.
- Midlevel ATE support specialist and SWAT team specialist for inpatient critical care and specialty areas of big bang implementation at main hospital campus troubleshooting issues and giving directed assistance as needed by command center management.
- Received personal contact from the Vice President Sandy Tolson after she received excellent feedback from nursing in regards to knowledge displayed about the system.
- Register, record and update the LMS with the course completions, incompletions and remedial needs to the IDs and managers.
Epic Credentialed Trainer
- Responsible for all classroom, curriculum design, lessons plans, user support, user tip sheets for workflow based for ambulatory clinics, hospital outpatient departments and inpatient registration and scheduling for clerical and professional staff.
- Go live support for Big Bang Implementation of Epic for healthcare system with main admissions, surgery, HOBs and outline clinics.
- Collaborated with department SMEs and managers in preparation for updating materials for the Epic 2014 version. Completed revisions to curriculum, instructional materials, and lesson plans.
- Provided at elbow support, one on one and help desk support for system wide implementation for Epic Clinical Documentation, Epic Orders, Cadence, Prelude and ADT modules used in clinics, hospital outpatient departments, Ambulatory Clinics and Inpatient staff.
- Requested security clearance for employees who attended, completed post go-live and enter the information in the Taleo Learning Management System.
Epic Credentialed Inpatient Clin Doc Trainer
- Experienced, enthusiastic and flexible classroom trainer using workflow based for inpatient and Outpatient clinical, ancillary department clinicians and clerical employees at the Confidential.
- Nursing super user pre and post Go Live at elbow support and help desk support during “Big Bang” implementation.
- Post implementation classroom trainer for nursing personnel, respiratory/pulmonary users, laboratory users, social service users and nursing students 30-80 employees monthly.
- Monitor and provide ongoing technology support desk assistance call from Epic End Users during go live and post implementation. Responsible for fielding help desk calls by users with user access issues and system problems. Forward any requests for technology issues to the appropriate systems analysts for the applications as needed.
Orientation Principal Trainer
- Provided a mandatory Basic Computers Class based on a needs assessment of current employee computer skills and usage.
- The class was provided to current and new incoming employees who did not demonstrate proficiency in basic typing, internet, and word processing skills.
- It also covered Word 2007 file management and Word 2007 skills for formatting, editing, page layout, insertion, review, and quick access bar features.
Coordinator and IT Applications Trainer
- Develop, assess, coordinate and instruct employee development courses, soft skills and cross programs for Organizational Development and Nursing. Programs created, developed and implement with collaboration of directors, managers SMEs and Super users in the appropriate fields to insure quality course design.
- Facilitated, coordinated and implemented an orientation program for newly hired executive assistants, administrative assistants and unit manager secretaries and provided on going update as needed based on needs assessment coordinated with management. Trained 50 middle level and executive level secretaries in a “Big Bang” course of 24 hours of extensive which include soft skills, computer skills, Kronos Payroll, Confidential Supply Systems, Travel Arrangements, and applications they would be using one in their work areas.
- Met with the group every 6 month to work out issues in the, learning networking skills and provided1 hour lunch and learn sessions on topics suggested by the group.
- Worked closely with them to start the process for them to obtain national s for Microsoft applications used.
- Provided ongoing orientation to newly hired assistants and secretaries.
- Collaborated with managers, directors and nurses to determine the need for a cross program program for ancillary staff and Patient Care Assistants to receive the and skills needed to be Health Unit Coordinators.
- Performed a needs assessment to determine the skills needed for the program.
- Coordinated, developed and implemented the necessary classroom curriculum, computer applications and didactical required to perform the skills as a HUC.
- Matched students with the certified Unit Coordinators throughout the facility who would mentor/precept the trainee’s hands on work experience in the role of the Health Unit Coordinator on Med/Surg units, the Emergency Department or Pre/Post Operating Units, Intensive Care Units and Maternal Child units to give them a rounded view of the job duties in each division.
- Tracked and maintained the student attendance and records in the Taloe al Management System. The trainees were required to attend 60 hours of classroom instruction and 60 hours of work experience in order receive a of completion.
- Assisted 20-40 employees each year for the last 6 years to gain the skills needs to advance into the role of the Unit Coordinator.
- Mentored these employees after class completion and assisted them in obtaining national with a completions rate of 80%.
Ongoing Orientation Trainer and Pre-implementation Trainer
- Collaborated with SMEs, managers, and IT to develop for the Confidential and Eclipsys DOS EHRs.
- Responsible for all, maintenance, curriculum design, lesson plans, at elbow support for clerical, clinical and professional staff during pre-implementation, go-live and post implementation for new employees, allied professional, residents, medical students and nursing students. on the average of people per year.
- Publish and distribute a monthly newsletter for systems upgrades, new implements and changes.
- Provide help desk support for any issues regarding or access issues. Forward any unresolved issues to the correct Confidential or Eclipsys System Analyst.
- Responsible for system access and password management to all employees, professional and ancillary care providers.
- On call 24/7 for any user password issues.
Orientation Principal Trainer
- Responsible for design, implementation end user, go live support and new employee for the e-procurement system used for purchasing all items used by the hospital, clinical and ancillary facilities.
- Provide post go live technology support for end users.
- Access issued based on employee’s 80% completion of classroom assessment provided at the end of .
- Any employee who did not achieve satisfactory completion must attend one to one with instructor or the e-procurement specialist in Material Management.
- Provide on-going to any patient services employees during their orientations process.