+11 years of experience in Human Resources in all its subsystems such as recruitment, training, payroll, compensation, labor suits, union negotiations. Strategic participation in the company's, part of top management.
Human Resources - IT - Facilities Supervisor
- Japanese multinational company, large in the automotive industrial follow - up, and rubber and chemical products, adhesive technology company.
- Responsible for the departments of General Services / Administration (facilities), Information Technology, and Human Resources.
- Migration from payroll outsourcing company "Value Contabilidade" to " Confidential ", creation of internal policies, procedures, benefits strategy, process workflow.
- Acting in labor suits, as company represented and support on defense. PLR (profit sharing) union negotiations, hours bank, collective vacations.
- Acting with the company's Top Management in strategic decisions / decision making, definition of Budget, P & L and OI, sales strategy, etc.
- Participation on ISO IATF auditor and ISO TS certification.
- Management of fleet of vehicles, restaurant, surveillance and concierge (guard house), and cleaning.
- Management of servers, infrastructure, IT equipment and telephony.
Human Resources Advisor/Coordinator
- English multinational company, luxury fashion.
- Acting as a generalist HR responsible for all HR subsystems for Brazil and Mexico (recruitment and selection, training, development, payroll, job titles and salaries/compensation). Implementation of the electronic fingerprint system for time and attendance, definition and implementation of the benefits package for Brazil and Mexico.
- Transition from payroll vendor "Control SP" to " Confidential "; Benefits management in partnership with Confidential
- Assessment as BP, advising all department managers, and their respective "in line manager" generally outside the country
- Translation and localization of the employee's manual, containing the rules, and policies of the company.
- Acting in projects of implementation of the SAP System for payroll (HCM/R3), acting from the parallel tests, to the day to day activities with all the routines of the area, such as vacations, termination, advance, monthly calculation of the payroll, and monthly taxes, reports customers, respecting SLAs, and observing KPIs.
Subject Matter Expert
- Payroll outsourcing company for large companies in the SAP system.
- Acting in projects of implantation of Human Resources systems
- ERP, specialized in SAP - HR. BPO performance, performing unit calculations of the system focused on time and attendance, with overtime, absentee hours, legal absences, absenteeism, absenteeism report, integrated payroll, vacations, and terminations.
- Key-user support for the company's customers, identifying problems and possible solutions.