- I am a culture first, performance - focused manager with 20+ years of innovative, technology leadership.
- A serial Entrepreneur, I learned through experience the value of repeatable and sustainable processes, supporting strong back-office functions leading to even stronger front office execution.
- I excel at being a visible executive within the company through direct engagement with all employees.
- I don’t just sit behind the desk and delegate, I deliver.
- Leadership | Strategic Planning | Global Operations | P&L Management | Budgeting and Forecasting | Talent Acquisition | Staff Development | Risk Management | Strategic Partnerships | Solution Development and Sales | Program/Project Management | Sales Performance Management | Incentive Compensation Management | Territory & Quota Management
- Proven record of success leading all phases of diverse global technology projects; Agile, CMM, PMP, CCP and Kaizen credentials.
- Planned and managed multi-million dollar projects aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
- Methodologies expertise in agile and waterfall project management
- Known for producing high-quality deliverables that exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
- Custom Software Development; Managed all phases of the software development lifecycle (SDLC) for dozens of custom solutions.
Application Management: Enterprise wide Implementations (CRM, ERP, HCM, SFA, SPM, ICM, CPQ), Custom Software Development, Database Design, Systems Engineering, System Migration/Integration, Vendor Selection, RFx creation, Contracts.
Project Lifecycle: Requirements Analysis, ROI Analysis, Costing & Budgeting, Project Scheduling, Testing/QA/Rollout/Support, SOX compliance
Value-Added Leadership: Cross-Functional Supervision, Team Building & Mentoring, Client Relations & Presentations, Business & IT Planning, Vendor Management
AI Delivery: Agents & Actors, Azure, Genetic Algorithmes, Neural Networks, NLP, Strategic Planning & Wargaming, TensorFlow, Watson & Watson Analytics
Application Delivery: ADP, Anaplan, Apttus, beqom, Curo, Documentum, Callidus, FinancialForce, IBM (Cognos & Varicent), Infor, Jedox, Lawson, Nice (Merced), Oracle, PeopleSoft, SalesForce, SAP, Steelbrick, Xactly
Database/ETL: Access, Informatica, Oracle, SQL Server, SQL (Various), Sybase, TOAD
Distributed Dev: Chaincode, Ethereum, Distributed Ledger, Golang, Hyperledger Fabric, IBM Blockchain, IBM Bluemix, Python, Serpent, User-created cryptocurrencies
Mobile Dev: J2ME, J2MEWT, MIDP, CLDC, eMbedded Visual C++, Pocket PC SDK
Project Management, & Testing: MS Project, ABT Project Workbench, EasyCase, ClearCase, Rational Rose, AC Test Workbench, Visual Test Actuate e.Reporting, Anaplan, Crystal Reports, Domo, Google Analytics, Qlik, Tableau, Watson Analytics
Methodologies: ABT, Agile, Client/Server, Force 1, RAD, OOAD/OOP, Booch, UML, CORBA, COM/DCOM, Scrum, Waterfall
Applications: Anaplan, beqom, Callidus, FinancialForce, IBM (Varicent), Microsoft, Nice (Merced), Oracle OIC, PeopleSoft, SAP, SalesForce, Siebel ICM, Xactly
Confidential, Austin, Texas
- The founder of this self-funded, privately-owned Professional Services firm delivering Sales Performance Management (SPM) technology offerings.
Confidential, Austin, Texas
Senior Director Professional Services
- Held multiple positions as an early employee at a high growth start-up in the than nascent Confidential market.
- Company went from concept to IPO in 6 years.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Built EMEA product development organization from ground up and established 4 key groups: Service Architecture, Client Software, User Experience Design, and QA.
- Managed the operation and subsequent upgrade of a 30-year-old mainframe based Strategic Wargaming System.
- Planned, designed and implemented a 2-year upgrade to a modern SUN SPARCstation platform developed in C++, using Oracle 7x RDBMS.