- Business professional with broad experience in production planning, inventory control, purchasing and integrated business systems.
- Proven track record of s while leading and managing personnel in solving complex business, manufacturing and IT problems.
- Effective team leader with strong communication skills, known for accomplishing objectives on time and within budget.
- Personnel Management Cost Controls /Development
- Production Control Oracle 11i Strategic Planning
- Budget Development Multi - task Management Project Management
Trained in integrated software packages: MACPAC, MAS-H, Oracle, MFG/Pro and Symix, People Skills/Teamwork, Leadership Challenge, Managerial Effectiveness
Project Management: Center for Project Management
Managing Total Quality: 3M
Demand Flow Technology: JcIT
Global Supply Chain Business Relations Manager
- Supported worldwide IT activities in the area of purchasing, inventory, planning and quality
- Managed projects focused on global footprint rationalization and low cost producers.
- Directed support activities of six geographically dispersed employees including contract resources.
- Provided project management and application support for existing and new software and business process solutions through alignment with sector and corporate strategic plans.
- Completed Six Sigma Black Belt, documented projects and ed Black Belt in 2002.
- Projects and support included footprint rationalization and outsourcing, MFG/Pro business system (order management, manufacturing and financials), Productivity Solutions financial and business integration, purchasing and retail initiatives, Configurator, CRM. Service and Support, Quality and Warranty.
- Manufacturing lead on 2005 IR Oracle project team implementing first sector manufacturing site on Oracle in Unicov, Czech Republic.
- Managed ITS Oracle project for conversion from MFG/Pro to Oracle for an additional manufacturing facility and distribution center within project plan
Group System Implementation Manager
- Provided project, implementation and standardization support for business systems projects throughout the group.
- Organized and coordinated group efforts to consolidate Order Management activities and implement a standard MFG/Pro application across various facilities.
- Team member focused on developing strategic plans for hardware/software consolidation, IT co-location and the IT Shared Services Organization.
- Involved in post implementation issues and knowledge transfer on ERP projects.
- Developed scripts, organized testing and documented of group applications for 2000 audits.
Manager Purchasing, Production Planning, Inventory Control
- Directed activities in purchasing, planning, scheduling and inventory control including storeroom inventory control and cycle counting.
- Established policies, procedures, and inventory parameters to reduce inventory and improve customer deliveries.
- Reduced inventory by 23% and improved on-time performance by 20 percentage points.
- Managed department of seven exempt and twenty-five hourly employees.
IT System Project Manager
- IT project included the selection and implementation of an integrated business system and hardware.
- Managed an MIS department and budget of six people along with cross functional team of seven individuals created for software selection and implementation.
- Completed the analysis of various packages, the development of an overall project plan, including budgets, and the preparation of a proposal, justification and contract negotiation. Project was implemented in 10 months.
- Symix ERP project included development of a conversion plan,, establishing hardware and software policies and a start-up plan.
MIS Site Manager
- Supported hardware and software at the Security, CO location including network administration, business system analysis, operations and planning.
- Projects included the upgrade of the local area network, conversion from the centralized mainframe to a distributed client/server environment, and the installation of a Worker Compensation Management package.
- Functioned as Security site team member on teams for Manufacturing Strategic Plan, inventory reduction and company wide Strategic Information System Plan for business process re-engineering and implementation of Oracle for integrated business application.
Manufacturing Systems Manager
- Responsible for the application of software in the manufacturing environment and for distribution center replenishing scheduling.
- Managed three analysts, a Network Administrator, and three data entry/operator/programmers.
- Developed a Manufacturing Systems Strategic Plan, participated in developing a Strategic Information System Plan and proposed an accepted project methodology.
- Developed and monitored department and project budgets.
- System support included Shop Floor Control, MRP, Purchasing and Inventory.
- Supervised four analysts and one programmer.
- Implemented a fully integrated manufacturing system, coordinated the interface of an order-shop-bill system and an independent labor planning system into a software package.
- Supervised two programmer analyst and two programmers.
System and Programming Specialist Technical Support
- Established policies and procedures to control and implement modifications and upgrades to the Confidential software driving standard processes and application across the business thus reducing support efforts