Accomplished manager with experience in accounting, financial reporting and analysis, operations, oversight, and systems. Skilled in fixed income and asset management with specialization in mortgages and portfolio management. Excellent people - manager and ability to drive change and improve operations.
COMPUTER SKILLS / PLATFORMS:
- Design and development of computer databases and use of databases for report generation
- Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visual Basic, .Net Framework
- Unix, Crystal Reports
- Oracle Business Objects, WebFOCUS
Confidential, Schaumburg, IL
Corporate Lead Manager
- Developed and implemented strategic resolution plan for assets including 50 failed banks with $17 billion in assets
- Created automated reports with over 400 bank failures with losses and recoveries and graphic visuals with over $700 billion in assets
- Identified weaknesses in securities processing and recommended process improvements to improve controls over trailing securities payments
- Re-engineered Receivership Oversight process and redesigned Receivership Status Reports for presentation to monthly Receivership Oversight Committee
- Contributed complex financial analysis to Senior Management Oversight Committee
- Member of CRC-1 and CRC-2 for resolution of assets up to $25 million
Confidential, Cary, IL
- Successfully transitioned company focus from microfilming to scanning technology.
- Implemented scanning technology using KOFAX VRS and Confidential scanners
- Installed business server utilizing Microsoft Small Business Server
- Converted single-user QuickBooks system to multi-user server based accounting system
- Managed 50 + employees
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior Vice President
- Developed C - level management relationships at banks and other financial firms to source profitable mortgage trading transactions.
- Negotiated and re-engineered $100 million in FHLMC MSRs with resulting profit of $1 million
- Coordinated portfolio purchase/sale closings
Confidential, Riverwoods, IL
- Managed transition of Confidential from San Francisco to Confidential Illinois
- Developed loan-level inventory system and barcoded all $4.0 billion invested in Confidential portfolio.
- Working with company president and board-of-directors, assisted in disposition of non-strategic assets at above plan levels.
- Established daily portfolio mortgage for portfolio loan products in conjunction with Treasury and Secondary Marketing.
- Designed Secondary Marketing Asset Allocation System to hedge secondary marketing pipeline and delivery
- Managed up to 100 employees in multi-state offices
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Staff Vice President
- Created Treasury Simulation Game for Confidential Management Education
- Created mortgage pricing models including Confidential and prepayment assumptions
- Managed loans serviced by others
- Managed Unix based systems support and database for portfolio management department