- Develop SQL Server Databases / Reporting Solutions (SSRS, Tableau) / ETL Processes (SSIS) / SAP HANA
- Expertise in database design, Extract / Transfer / Load data processes from various data sources to SQL Server databases.
- Lead report solutions building using SQL Server Reporting Services and Tableau.
- Skilled in communicating with internal customers to identify and implement solutions that solve customer requirements.
- Expert at communicating and translating data into reporting solutions based on internal customer needs.
- Trusted advisor, customer - centric, business intelligence programmer with expertise in implementing reporting based on generally accepted accounting principles.
MS SQL Server, T-SQL, SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Services, Power BI, Visual StudioVisual Basic.Net, OutSystems, Tableau, MS Excel, MS Word, MS Access, VBA, Basis/AS400, SAP R/3, SAP HANASAP BW.
Confidential, Mulberry, Florida
Merchandising Systems Specialist- Business Intelligence Analyst
- Responsible for supporting all Merchandising department processes.
- These include SSRS reports, SSIS processesSQL data extracts and supporting the SQL Server Merchandising database and several MS Access databases.
- Redesign and rebuild the Merchandising Event Planner in Outsystems from an MS Access database.
- Build and support SSRS reporting for the company.
- Respond to support requests for SQL query issues, SSIS andSSRS package creation and review.
Confidential, Brandon, Florida
- Delivered and executed reporting solutions for 10+ internal customer departments.
- Managed SQL database design and implementation.
- Consulted with end users to test and debug reports and data extracts to meet client needs.
- Analyzed test results and recommend modifications to the applications to meet project specifications .
- Built ETL processes for SQL Server from various data sources for further dissemination into reporting solutions for multiple accounting functions.
- Programmed data extracts to SQL Server such as the following:
- Accounts Payable Past Due
- Accounts Receivable Current Activity
- Canada Service Billing Invoicing
- Deferred Contracts Tracking
- Full-Service Commissions quarterly calculations
- Designed and drafted database schema for each reporting solution.
- Wrote user documentation related to each completed reporting solution.
- Engineered application creation and supported internal customer software solutions for Financial
- Shared Services.
- Coordinated and executed all phases of the product development lifecycle from project planning to user acceptance testing.
- Took ownership of finished projects ensuring new software processes meet customer requirements.
- Programmed Visual Basic.Net console applications to run data extract processes from SAP or Basis to SQL Server automatically and on schedule.
- Built and supported MS Access 2010 databases interfacing with SQL Server 2008 via ADO and VBA.
- Developed SQL Server databases in conjunction with ASP.Net developers.
- Built email import processes using MS Excel spreadsheets for data extract to SQL Server via MS Outlook.
- Ensured complete and systematic accounting of receipts and disbursements.
- Processed a variety of complex clerical and bookkeeping tasks, applying generally accepted procedures to the preparation and maintenance of accounting records.
- Booked monthly debits, credits and accruals into SAP R/3 accounting system.
- Analyzed Accounts Payable and Accounts Receivable activity for all Business Units in the U.S. and Canada.
- Assisted in month-end close procedures, including analysis of Expense and Balance Sheet accounts, book to budget and accruals.
- Processed monthly Balance sheet and Expense account reconciliations.
- Analyzed Balance Sheet and P&L accounts and explained variances to budget.
- Researched and provided answers to any queries from Business Units concerning entries.
Confidential, St Petersburg, Fl
- Provided technical support, performed trouble-shooting functions and resolved customer issues.
- Performed system installations for new customers.
- Converted existing customer datasets from old accounting software programs to Data
- Pro Accounting software for new installations.
- Debugged and tested new installations for customer use.
- Assisted customers in solving via e-mail, fax or telephone all questions or problems pertaining to the proper operation of Confidential for all aspects of accounting, including Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, General Ledger, Inventory, Job Costing, Report Writer and Payroll.
- Implemented new installations of Confidential for new customers.
- Provided customer training on-line and on-site.