- As a senior information technology consultant, I’ve provided precise direction on managing IT project development & implementations.
- Managed post implementation activities supporting various user - groups.
- I mplemented security policies, controls and guidelines based on info-sec audits from our clients to name a few and then successfully completed all the remediation efforts and activities with in strict timeline.
- Successfully managed multiple projects in product development, global professional service management and supported overall IT infrastructure & securities and in vendor managements. Designed and implemented disaster recovery plans, policies and the DRS maintenance strategies.
- I mostly enjoyed my work in global implementations projects covering LIMS, security and B2B products & services to various S&P500 clients.
- Highly experienced in technologies like LIMS, BI reporting and dashboard presentations; managing projects throughout the SDLC processes and in-depth experience in Requirement, Design, Testing and Implementation phases covering a wide spectrum of industries like manufacturing, auto, healthcare, biotech, clinical studies and consumer products & services.
Salesforce Administration, Sapphire LIMS:, Labware LIMS, Thermo Watson LIMS, LIMS Link interface, Bar Tender interface/Charting, Business Objects, Xcelsius, SAP BI Dashboard, VMWare Managements, AWS Implementation, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, JDE / MS BizTalk Interface, Java, JSP, XML, Citrix Application, CA s Unicenter TNG, Selectica Model Builder, HP Quality Center, Rally, Office 365 administration and many others
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server
Operating Systems: All versions of Mac OS, Windows 2008/2012/2016 server, Win 7/8/10 and Linux systems
Process Areas: HIPAA security awareness implementation and RFP, RFQ and RFI processes for Marketing, Sales and Implementation, Validation processes in GLP, GMP and reviewing IQ/OQ/PQ/DQ validation processes
Sr. Technology Consultant, Business Intelligence and IT Infrastructure
- Managing all the IT projects using Agile Methodology and coordinating with sales and services
- Defining project scope, work plan, resource assignment and organizing weekly status calls and review.
- Reporting IT project status quarterly to the stakeholders and management C-Suite
- Validating and managing quality documents from vendors and supporting LIMS users at DFW area
- Salesforce Administration and interfacing Drawloop implementation using AWS platform
- Administering the RFP, RFQ and RFI processes for the Marketing, Sales and Implementation team
- Devise and establish IT policies and maintain Disaster Recovery Site backups and other activities
- Identifying the need for upgrades and procuring of new systems and maintaining the IT infrastructure
Sr. Technology Consultant and LIMS Architect
- Off-shore and on-Shore project management and co-ordination
- Design, Implement & Support of the LIMS system globally for Quest Diagnostics
- Bartender Label printing interface with LIMS
- Bio-Banking module support and Sapphire R5 support
- Business Objects reporting solution implementation & support
- Requirement gathering & QA activity using Mercury Quality Center and validating SOPs
- Validation against GLP protocols and reviewing IQ, OQ, PQ and DQ processes and documentation
Confidential LIMS Global Professional Service & Support
- Managing the key implementation & support projects in North America and Europe
- Managing Confidential ’s in-house Confidential client activities/issues and supporting them through excellent services to keep them as clients