- 11 years of extensive experience in architecture, design, and development in Python, Java, J2EE, and SQL.
- Most recently SOAP/Rest Web Services and Python Data Statistics and Pattern Recognition of Scope and Trends.
- 7 years’ experience programming on web servers, mostly Apache Tomcat, in a Spring MVC Architecture, with Hibernate for persistence brokerage along with JDBC and OJB.
- 4 years reporting on KPI metrics, data analysis, BI, and system process and architecture design diagrams (UML/ER) and analysis.
Microsoft Office Suite: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio
Languages: Java, SQL, XML, C#, .NET, Python
Java Libraries: Spring, REST, JSON, JSP, Hibernate, JExcelAPI, Log4J, Reflection, MailAPI, Junit, Selenium
Development Tools: Spring Tool Suite (Spring/J2EE), Microsoft Visual Studio (C#/.NET), IntelliJ/Eclipse (Java), SQL Server Management Studio (SQL/Performance tuning)
Business Objects: Business Objects 6.5/XI Release 2, Universe Designer, Desktop Intelligence, Import Wizard, Publishing Wizard, Repository Migration Wizard, Web Intelligence
Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2 DataWarehouse, MySQL
Operating Systems: UNIX, MS - DOS, Sun Solaris, Windows
Confidential, Providence, RI
- Inventing products for consumer uses, including a ride share and home needs.
- Talking with business professionals and developing business plans.
- Still not ready to launch.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Worked on a Financial Resistration GUI application, allowing members a walk through based on intitial and continous contributions amounts and Risk Tolerance.
- Participated in an Agile Methodology, with Scrum and Kanban.
- Coded using Test Driven Development, using the IntelliJ IDE, Git/GitLab as Source Control, a Docker contained JBoss server, and OpenShift for continuous integration.
- Lead a few small teams of developers with and without pairing.
- Most notably Rest Services in Java connecting to Fiserv SOAP Services to ReactJS front end viewable to members.
- Won small team inovation week, with our Python machine learning.
- I mostly coded model generation, while styling and optimizing initial code draft.
Pain Point Fire Fighter
- Stay domain agnostic while solving training, coaching, troubleshooting, debugging, implementation, and design matters.
- Focus on JAVA messaging, all DB flavors, and any JS Framework, including, but not limited to, ReAct Js and Angular JS.
- Promote morale and collaboration amongst teams, mostly through JIRA and git.
- Flexible on - call hours help avoid and reduce time blocks at funneling points.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Design, implement, and test Java Spring functionality, both full - stack MVC and Web Services, with Spock and Selenium tests.
- Engage product owners, Operations, QA, and subject matter experts (SMEs) to collect requirements, document process flow, and meet user acceptance criteria (UAC).
- Develop code based on Test Driven Development (TDD) standards to attain and retain high quality software.
- Perform peer code reviews and mentor junior developers.
- Manage and build targeted code sets utilizing Maven, Jenkins, Git and application servers, including JBoss and Tomcat with Spring Boot.
- Collaborate streams of work in an Agile environment, with stories tracked on Khan Ban boards and daily standups.
- Travel on - site to client to conduct meetings to obtain the info needed to fulfill the
- Statement of Work (SOW).
- Break business processes into cross functional swim-lanes in Visio to visually demonstrate flow of operations, including stakeholder identification and bottleneck analysis.
- Engage development and SMEs to fill in documentation gaps.
- Analyze existing reporting mechanisms for KPIs, report audience, frequencydashboard integration, and technical data including Java classes and SQL queries.
- Develop ER diagrams for Data Model based on database table info.
- Participate in daily status call to update technical lead and project manager.
Confidential, Hingham, MA
Sr. Java Web Developer
- Write unit tests using jMockit and JUnit.
- Develop Selenium UI functional tests.
- Perform code reviews for co - workers, following coding standards laid out on the company wiki.
- Use VersionOne as kanban board, as well as SVN and Git for source control.
- Participate in daily Agile standup scrums to discuss progress, next steps, and obstacles.
- Collaborate with BAs to compile design specifications.
- Build and deploy web application .war files, including servlet filtering for security.
- Perform demos of new functionality.
- Support customers with data restores from backups.
- Participate as a member of the external communications team, in charge of improving communication to customers.
Confidential, Somers, NY
Java Messaging Service Project Developer
- Developed, updated, and internationalized the Java Messaging Service for cooler and vending machine service technicians.
- Formatted data into XML for wireless data transfer, optimized for data volume efficiency.
- Developed and implemented Java client - side code to send messages and C# client-side code to receive, parse, and react to messages.
- Monitored and maintained message flow sent through a Java Messaging Service and Confidential 's MQ Client between a centralized Sybase database server and 1200 handheld devices throughout the US and Canada.
- Utilized JDBC, Struts, and Hibernate to connect software to underlying data.
- Implemented character set conversions, allowing for the expansion to French and Spanish.
- Enabled one universal solution for all of North America.
- Optimized processes to reduce service response times.
- Reached agreement with business on adding features, balancing priorities with time constraints.
- Developed support scripts in Java for common and routine tasks formerly executed with Unix scripts, simplifying the process forless technical users
- Fielded support calls from business partners and application users
- Conducted root cause analysis on hot tickets items, reducing support call volume from the field users