Versatile, hands - on applications project leader. Led development teams through complete system life-cycle development effort. Multi-faceted and capable individual who can work independently or as a team-member.
- Led team in developing a transfer system for a warehousing and supply-chain firm.
- Contributed to on-going maintenance and development of ad-hoc reporting.
- Was the coordinator for the firm’s transition to Microsoft Dynamics.
- Directed and managed the Customer Support Group.
- Developed applications using both CL and COBOL with embedded SQL.
- Designed Service Contract Claims System.
- Liaised with third-party vendors to insure timely and installation of updates and enhancements.
- Supervised an eight-member call center.
- Managed the migration of an AS/400 Database to an MS-SQL client/server platform, including the use of SQL to update the new database.
- Created database diagram on the MS-SQL platform.
- Assisted in the design and implementation of a Business Objects Universe and reporting system based on this MS-SQL database.
- Designed, wrote, installed and documented a COBOL, native Inquiry and Update Legal Matter sub-system based on the Confidential application for 150 users.
- Maintained and upgraded the interface between the Confidential legal package and New York City’s Confidential financial management system.
- Converted a System/38 Payroll and Timekeeping package to be both Y2K compliant and to use native AS/400 CL and COBOL commands and procedures
- Maintained a COBOL Money Market trading system, including SWIFT messaging and P&L.
- Developed several SWIFT reconciliation processes and reports.
- Supported overseas users as the sole technical resource for the Confidential Vienna branch.
- Designed and began to implement a back-end feed from the Bloomberg Trading system to the Confidential Bank DB Trader back office trading support system.
- Wrote and installed Consolidated General Ledger application for Money Trading application.
- Designed, wrote and installed a Sales Commission System in RPGIII.
- Supported, customized and enhanced third party accounting and manufacturing software.