- I am a Human Resources professional providing consulting, facilitation and coaching services to individuals and organizations in the disciplines of change management, organizational effectiveness, learning and development, performance improvement, leadership and management development, and personal growth.
- I have over 20 years of experience in a variety of Human Resources functions. Working for Fortune 100 and FTSE 100 companies has given me the opportunity to spearhead change management and leadership development initiatives on a global scale. Prior to starting Confidential, I delivered results in a number of organizational structures including centers of excellence, matrix organizations, and virtual teams.
- My previous employers also include a quasi - government/not for profit organization. This diverse background cultivated my ability to understand business challenges and what it takes to manage talent at all levels in many types of organizations, bringing a broad, comprehensive perspective to my consulting and coaching practice.
- My corporate credentials and education give me the capability to implement proven solutions to address challenges. Among these I have successfully established a centralized training department saving the organization over $500,000 within 90 days through effective vendor selection and management.
- Later I overhauled an existing Training team into a Learning and Development function which broadened the organization’s learning options to include on demand e-training, a structured process for individual development, and targeted classroom offerings.
- As a Change Manager I have led or assumed large scale global change management initiatives designed to increase organizational efficiencies and flexibility through system and policy integration. As part of these efforts I have embedded new policies, practices, processes and systems into the corporate culture using targeted communication to keep impacted employees productive and motivated during the transition. The result of this was a faster return to desired efficiency and quality standards by effected staff.
- I have overseen the development and launch of management and leadership development programs which identified and enhanced the skills of high potential individuals. This enabled organizations to save on costly executive recruiting and retain critical corporate knowledge by promoting valuable resources into strategic leadership roles. I have worked one on one with leaders to enhance their leadership skills, build personal insight and sharpen their aptitudes by providing coaching and leveraging a variety of assessment tools to assemble individual development plans and support continued growth.
- The overall results of which have been measured by increases in employee satisfaction surveys and reaching key business goals.
- Work with clients to evaluate needs against current resources and strategic goals
- Devise and execute implementation plans for learning activities, communication requirements, organizational change and project deliverables
- Tailor communication initiatives to support change management and development objectives
- Facilitate training, including design, development and delivery of materials as needed using Info Mapping and SDLC methodologies
- Provide one on one and team coaching to enable achievement of goals and exceptional performance
- Establish organizational purpose, operating model, long term strategic goals and business plan
- Foster sustainable practices and methodologies for ongoing use by the client or organization at the completion of the engagement
OCM Consultant/Project Lead
- Build strong relationships with clients to achieve objectives of the engagement
- Conduct analysis of client’s current state, resources and constraints
- Formulate recommendations, project plans and implementation strategies for organizational change management (OCM) initiatives
- Act as liaison between clients and Resources Global to identify appropriate opportunities
- Integrate and manage all aspects of OCM project plans with other elements of relevant projects or programs
- Devise programs and policies to support client’s long term progress
- Build communication and change management skills within client’s organization
Director, Learning and Development
- Provided thought leadership to the global talent development team on leadership development and coaching by assuming the role of lead resource in these disciplines
- Managed change effort to transition organization to a coaching culture
- Engaged members of the North American Executive and Global Human Resources Solutions teams to refine and support a strategic approach to talent development for the North American market
- Collaborated across the Talent Solutions and Business Partner teams on the introduction of new global standards for people management including design, implementation and communication
- Developed customized solutions to meet particular business and individual requirements
- Deployed a curriculum of core programs that support the talent agenda across North America
- Established measures of success for each intervention and objectively evaluating its impact on the organization
- Monitored programs for enhancement opportunities and ongoing need to keep material relevant
- Managed key vendors by cultivating strong partnerships and shared objectives that are measured against clearly defined metrics
- Communicated all talent development information by overseeing an internal website and coordinating with other HR teams for consolidated, simplified messages
- Facilitated ongoing cross-functional discussions on effective leadership for the organization