- IT Professional who possesses over 13+ years of leadership experience in Customer Service Product Ownership/Management, Agile, Revenue Cycle, Finance, Business Operations, & IT Enterprise Architecture, within the Healthcare Industry.
- Strong Scrum Agile & Waterfall background; Scrum Product Owner. Very experienced and proficient with Stakeholder Management, Project Management, Requirements Elicitation, Budgeting, Planning, & Strategy for all levels of organizations. Continually expanding upon my business & technical skills, knowledge
- Experience in UX/UI Development and interactive software products using HTML, CSS, ReactJS, JSON, XML
- Expertise in complete software development life cycle that includes Techno - Business analysis, Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Deployment and Maintenance
- Strong familiarity with database systems and associated languages (Oracle, PLSQL, SQL)
- Over 13 years of System/Business analysis and Data Migration Specialist with project management experience with focus in Business software and systems.
- Proficient using the UML in behavioral, structural and architectural modeling - in particular creating Use Case, State, Activity, Sequence and Class diagrams using Rational Rose
- Good experience in Designing Software Solutions, Project Execution, Delivery, Client Coordination, Proposal Creations, Quality assurance, Configuration management and Software Process
- Utilized a combination of business knowledge, technical skills, and strategic analysis to provide solutions and creative insights to critical business problems
- Strong relational database modeling knowledge, relational database design techniques, working knowledge of relational database management system and relational SQL
- Good Experience in using change management and defect tracking tool Rational ClearQuest and HP Quality Center for test case and defect management.
- Proficient in using MS SQL Server 2008 client.
- Expertise in creation of Workflow for requirement modeling mainly in Microsoft Visio
- Well versed in project management tool - MS Project for status report and planning
- Creative thinker and problem-solver with demonstrated ability to manage projects from planning through execution/completion under the pressure of fast-paced and time-sensitive environments
- Exceptional interpersonal communicator who effectively interacts with clients and all levels of management
- Decisive, energetic, focused team leader/player who leads teams through implementing change and improvements
- Experience with working in an onshore/offshore model and multi-cultural environments
Lead Technical Product Owner
- Lead Product Owner of Customer Connect Application: Customer Connect Core - User Interface, API, Services, E-ODS, Mongo Database & Customer Connect payments
- Lead multiple Value Streams which intersect with Base -UI & Service Advocate Experience Strategy for Customer Connect Application.
- Work with product management to create and maintain solution roadmap. Define Application Performance Capacity Volume Estimates, Vital Business Functions, Executive Presentations, Business Cases, & Strategy for all consuming applications & portals across the enterprise; in addition to developing new initiatives from Contact Centered Design perspective through stakeholder engagement.
- Map datasets from XML input files for all Benefit Language display, Care Gaps data from HEDIS Rules Engine, data load from EOD .prior to UI consumption to ensure data integrity & quality.
- Own User Stories, Use Cases, & Business Cases. Pull Feature & User Story Performance Reports from CA Agile and Sprint Metrics to lead team in continuous improvement per Agile Iteration per Program Increment.
- Leverage Service SME knowledge to drive Product management in addition to strategic budgeting & planning analysis of Business Cases for application delivery across all streams.
- Drive Data Request & Response (R&R) Service sessions with Interface Layer teams as key Business delegate for UI, perform comprehensive analysis to identify key elements & attributes source systems aligned with MVP Business Requirements, in accordance with Use Cases & wireframes cross-app data mapping for UI UX design.
- Phasing out Legacy systems
- Design standardization of R&R service across all Constituents & Consuming applications to ensure minimal gaps in the communication channels.
- Lead Agile Best Practice framework, focus on Voice of Customer communication in addition to Product Features, User Stories, & Backlog grooming, regrooming, sizing, & refinement with Product Director, stakeholders, & Scrum team
- Monitor & maintain CA Agile Central (Rally) Business Value Features & US, & overall Sprint performance per Program Increment delivery. lder engagement & Agile & LEAN SME experience.
- Provide sprint goal and tactical objectives to scrum team, and provide quick JIT decisions to system level questions and defect triage .Work with program management to track schedule against the roadmap, and escalate risks and issues
Lead Technical Product Owner/Data Migration Specialist
- Designed Data Migration using ETL process. Ensure data integrity is maintained throughout the ETLC process.
- Used Oracle and Microsoft SQL to handle different databases.
- Created back up log to record any lost data. Ensure security in reporting and data warehousing.
- Delivering innovative BI and Data warehouse solutions
- Managed upload of data across networks.
- Achieved 99.99% data recovery rates for all transfers.
- Expert in SQL, PLSQL and PLSQL Tuning.
- Reported any potential data losses to senior executives.
Sr. Siebel Systems Analyst/ Lead Systems Analyst
- Assignment involved analysis and design of Siebel application for Both Individual members for Underwriting and Services Areas.
- Involved in the technical design, configuration, and establishment of the NEW HMO product in Siebel 8.
- Supported internal business users and resolved 1st/2nd level Siebel 8 helpdesk issues
- Configured and customized the Siebel UI. Designed applets, views and screens for the Siebel Sales Application & Underwriting System.
- Led the IT stream in the analysis of current state architecture and processes
- Analyzed existing workflows to redesign, enhance the workflows based on the current business requirement.
- Existing Workflows classified into two categories such as complete redesign and add to the exception error handling to the workflows.
- Involved in workshops with senior management to identify the function’s IT support systems and processes
- Developed current state architecture mapping diagram including integrating systems
- Produced gap analysis of current processes and developed opportunities for systems/business process reengineering
- Conducted and coordinated Systems Integration Testing, and User Acceptance Testing for the Siebel Management Reporting interfaces
- Performed UML Use Case Realization and Analysis for integration interfaces for the implementation of a common Oracle system, used RUP principles for design Involved in the architectural design of the Integration components of the Application and Enrollment systems development.
- Involved in Compliance Exchange initiative for Implementation of Navigator Support industry wide.
Sr. Systems Analyst
- Responsible for analyzing, researching the State Filings and regulations with product.
- Document and assist in the resolution of problems and issues identified during requirements and development process.
- Document Business requirements and Business process flows (as-is and to-be application modules) using diagrams.
- Review and approve various documents produced such as the system requirement specification document and business requirements documents.
- Facilitate the coordination of UAT testing prior to new release and functionality implementation when required.
- Facilitate meetings among other Requirement engineering areas, Development, testing, QA, Operations and senior management on a regular basis to ensure accurate communication of impact analyses, release schedules and to coordinate work estimates for cross-functional strategic and multiple systems projects.
- Attend governance board meetings, which involve proposing solutions, training solutions and status updates with regard to the project development and also be involved in the post project implementation to support the users.
- Implemented Traceability Matrix to verify the functionality coverage.