Versatile and resourceful Organizational Change Management specialist offering extensive experience as an advisor to companies and governments on diverse change initiatives. Project manager and project team member (Big 4 accounting firm and as an independent consultant). Excels at translating observed patterns into strategic recommendations with the ability to grasp the big picture, focus on critical details, and managing multiple priorities in complex environments. Self - directed leader who can r ecruit and direct a broad range of staff, including consultants, loaned executives, interns, subcontractors, and various professionals; and cultivate strong partnerships with all stakeholders. Committed to adding value through implementing structured OCM processes, attentive listening, creative idea generation, incisive analysis, collaborative problem solving, consensus building, and disciplined decision making. Experience with SAP modules: ECC, Confidential, FTS, OTC. PTP with a focus on supply chain.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Organizational Change Management
- Change Readiness Assessment
- Training Needs Assessment
- Project Management
- Business Process Analysis
- Communication Plan
- Strategic Planning
- Organizational Analysis
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Risk Assessment
- Training Deployment
- Leadership Action Plan
- Microsoft Office (including Visio and Project)
- Live Meeting
- Online survey tools
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
- Lead organizational change management components of large scale transformations; work with sponsors, stakeholders, and project team members to identify best approach for bringing about change in a given environment.
- Develop leadership engagement programs, assess impacts and risks associated with change, and analyze business processes and procedures to deliver measureable, long-lasting results.
- Organizational Change Management Lead for Confidential and Confidential & Confidential workstreams for SAP “lift and shift” project associated with a nerger and acquisition.
- The key activities for this project were the identification of change impacts and development of communication plan related to moving the SAP system from its current environment to a new environment with the acquiring organization.
- Organizational Change Management Specialist for global implementation of SAP.
- Led the change and communication component for the implementation of SAP ECC and BPC for Confidential - a fashion company based in New York.
- The project incuded the development of a communication and engagement plan, the identification of change impacts, preparation and delivery of day-long workshops, and preparation of external communications.
- Organizational Change Management Specialist for global implementation of SAP .
- Led the communication effort for the release of SAP FI/CO and BPC for a major fashion retailer in New York City. This included conducting an analysis of stakeholders, producing day long training events, and communicating with vendors and customers.
- Organizational Change Management Lead for global implementation of Geographc Information System.
- Led all aspects of the change including communication, stakeholder analysis, training plan and deployment, and user roles. 250 Users located in 15 offices around the globe.
- Organizational Change Management specialist for Tennessee Valley Authority HR / Payroll ERP implementation.
- Developed a change management and communication plan, coordinated with Training plan and led data gathering efforts with stakeholders.
- Developed and led team alignment workshops for project team members.
- Organizational Change Management Lead - SAP implementation at Confidential Refreshments.
- Led the change management component of an upgrade from SRM 5.0 to SRM 7.0.
- Developed a change management plan that included communication, training deployment, and super user program.
- Implementation included 3,800 end-users in 350 locations.
- Analyzed and develop alternative approaches for training which included face-to-face and web based training.
- Newell Rubbermaid SAP Implementation.
- Served as an organizational change management specialist for Supply Chain and Warehouse Management for an implementation that included finance, warehouse, supply chain, and order to cash for 1,000 end users in six locations in North America.
- Directed stakeholder analysis; interfaced with and supported training for Mexican facility and developed external communication to vendors.
- Supported the organizational change management functions for Supply Chain and Warehouse Management for an implementation of SAP for Newell Rubbermaid’ Confidential European Principal Company and affiliated local companies that included 1,600 end users in 17 locations throughout Europe. Conducted stakeholder analysis and assignment.
- Conducted one-on-one coaching for over 40 IRS managers to enhance their capabilities for improving employee engagement, team cohesion, and collaboration. Assessed manager strengths and weaknesses, developed an action plan for improvement, and supported senior management to implement the plan.
- Various locations throughout US 9/09 - 12/10
- Spearheaded organizational change management team for a $30+ million North American implementation of SAP financials and CRM for a large software manufacturer in two locations. The project included five streams of activity:
- Stakeholder analysis, impact analysis messaging, and preparation of letters, emails, statements from leadership, and newsletter.
- Conducted regular briefings of the Confidential on the status of the change management work stream.
- Identification of organizational units affected by implementation of new system, readiness assessment, recommendations for new alignment of resources and process governance. Worked with the security team to coordinate role to position mapping.
- Identification of frontline managers and middle managers affected by new system. Developed training specifically for managers to facilitate transition to new system and manage resistance to change.
- Coordinated with RWD training developers to ensure that the right training was planned for the right end-users.
- Supported scheduling and planning delivery and grouping of modules. Followed up on knowledge transfer activities.
- Developed and led activities and training for project team members to enhance communication and team cohesion.
- Developed a communications/change management plan to implement the PeopleSoft Benefits Administration module to serve the entire state.
- Assessed the communications environment, analyzed internal and external stakeholder needs, description of communication vehicles available to the client, communication timing and content, and instituted a plan for maintaining contact with stakeholders throughout the implementation process.
- Developed and implemented communication plan as a part of the organizational change management component of the State of Georgia Procurement Transformation Initiative.
- Managed the organizational change in statewide purchasing policies and procedures by:
- Identifying all key agency liaisons that participated in statewide procurement.
- Understanding the impact of process changes and supporting project leadership in communicating to the project stakeholders.
- Managing online meetings.
- Identifying new ways to interact with stakeholders through the website.
- Updating the website.
- Preparing and sending out memos.
- Planning logistics and developing presentations for communication events.
Confidential, Washington, DC/Atlanta, GA
- Led project teams focused on improving the operations of federal, state, and local governments, educational institutions and special districts.
- Utilized standard approaches including strategic planning, business process analysis, organizational analyses, performance audits, cost-benefit analyses, and organizational change management engagements to address a wide variety of issues.
- Directed projects, managed human resources, led communications and delivery.
- Spearheaded change management component of ERP system implementation projects.