- Over 18 years of experience as a Business Intelligence Solution Architect and Data Analytics Architect.
- Extensive experience designing and implementing enterprise data warehouse (EDW). Strong data modeling skills, specializing in design and optimization, and logical and physical data modeling.
- Implemented many complex BI solutions and data warehouse in Oracle Database, and converted from on - premises Oracle database to Azure cloud platform Data Lake.
- Worked extensively with many different enterprise applications including Oracle EBS (Enterprise Business System), Salesforce CRM/CPQ (Customer Relationship Management /Configure Price Quote), RevPro and Workdays as data sources.
- Strong technical and functional skills in Oracle EBS and Salesforce CRM/CPQ.
- Broad experience with customers. Worked for multiple Fortune 500 customers.
- Experience with data governance, focusing on maintaining data quality, data security, and a single source of truth data warehouse.
- Implemented many KPI dashboards such as Revenue Analytics, FP&A (Financial Planning and Analysis) CPQ Quote ARR (Annually Return Rate), RMA ARR (Return Material Authorization Average Return Rate) and more in Tableau, Power BI and OBIEE.
- Broad knowledge and experience implementing best practices, data lifecycles, and business analysis processes.
- Strong technical project management skills, and long experience working remotely with business end-users and development teams onshore and offshore.
- Proven ability to work independently and work on multiple projects in a high-pressure, mission-critical, and high-availability environment.
- Eighteen years Design/Architect and implementing Enterprise Data Warehouse, data modeling mainly in Oracle database, and accomplished many complex KPI analytics dashboards.
- One year experience with Azure Data platform - Azure Data Lake, Data factory, Azure SQL, Azure Storage and security.
- Ten years professional experience as technical project lead and manager. Led onshore and offshore development teams in India.
- Provided professional services to these clients: AECOM, Aramark, Western Union, Metrolink, Iron Port (Cisco), GE, CH2MHILL, Owin & Minor, Acadis, FlowServe, Welch’s, Graco, Oxy, Saba, CBS, Prologis.
- Five years of experience implementing and customizing BI solutions, OBIA/OBIEE, data warehouse / Informatica ETL solutions with Informatica and DAC.
- Built hundreds of dashboards and reports with various query tools including: Tableau, Power BI, OBIEE.
- Ten years technical and functional experience in major Oracle EBS modules such as Finance, Service Contract, Install Base, Projects, HR, Order Management, Inventory, BOM and Manufacturing.
- Created KPI Revenue Analytics, FP&A (Financial planning and Analysis) ARR dashboards.
- Four years of experience in Salesforce CRM/CPQ function and data backend and SFDC object tables.
Data Visualization: Tableau, Power BI and OBIEE.
Database: Oracle database and Azure platform MS-SQL and Data Lake.
Project and Program Management: Technical lead and project manager on many complex projects using both Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
ETL: Informatica ETL and Azure Data Factory.
Programming: Oracle Store procedures and MS-SQL Store Procedure, SQL, JAVA, C++, Python, DAX.
Senior Business Intelligent Solution and Data Analytics Architect
- As a Business Intelligent solution architect, I also a project manager to lead the technical team implementing and developing a data warehouse and data modeling with various data sources mainly coming from the Oracle EBS, RevPro, Workdays and Salesforce CRM/CPQ.
- I’ve leaded from offshore technical team from India to create data model for these Oracle EBS data modules: Financials, Order Management, Manufacturing, Inventory, Service Contract, Install Base, and RevPro.
- Extended data warehouse to include Salesforce CRM and CPQ and Workday.
- Created many KPI dashboards and reports for Finance, Order Management, QA Engineer and Manufacturing teams. For example: Financial Revenue Analytics dashboard: is including all the data movement from Booking Pineline to Backlog to Corporate booking to Invoicing to Revenue in Azure platform and using Power BI, and some other major dashboards are FP&A (Financial planning and Analysis), Corporate booking, CPQ Quote ARR Annually Return Rate), and ARR (Average Return Rate) for RMA (Return Material Authorization) and more.
- Worked closely with Oracle EBS developer, Salesforce developer team, and key business users to gather requirements and developed solutions and created specifications.
- Converted data on-premise warehouse to Azure MS-SQL and Azure Data Lake using Power BI for visualization.
- Implemented and maintained the OBIA data warehouse using OBIEE and Tableau for visualization.
- Provide technical support.
Senior BI Solution Architect Consultant
- Providing consultant service to Prologis. Implementing a Real Estate data warehouse, OBIEE repository architect and dashboards/reports development.
- Provide consulting services to CH2MHILL: Implemented and customized a data warehouse OBIA/OBIEE repository, Dashboards/reports development mainly in Finance, HR and Projects.
- Customized Informatica mappings and DAC
- Provided consulting services to Owin & Minor: completed upgrading OBIEE from 10g to 11g (OBIA 7.9.6)
- Customization OBIEE repository, Informatica (9i) mapping and DAC.
- Providing consulting services to Acadis: Data warehouse implementation and Tableau 7x dashboard/report development.
Sr. Application and Data Warehouse Developer
- Developed and architect a Call Center Data warehouse.
- Developed dashboards/Business intelligent reports using MicroStrategy.
- Gathered requirements and built the ETL processes to extend the Call Center data warehouse from many difference data sources such as Oracle ERP, JIRA, Dynamics, some from MS Sharepoint applications.
- MicroStrategy: MSTR architect, MSTR administering, and Reports/Dashboards development.
- Maintenance/Customize NetSuite using Java Scripts.
Senior BI Consultant
- Provided consulting services to major companies such as Aramark, FlowServe, AECOM, Welch’s, Graco, Oxy, Saba, Western Union, CBS, Metrolink, Iron Port (Cisco), GE and more.
- Implemented and customized data warehouses/data marts, ODW, OLAP and designed and implemented dashboards/reports using OBIEE 10g, Informatica 8i.
- Customized Confidential Informatica mappings/workflows and ETL processes from Oracle ERP as the data source.
- Chosen as lead developer to implement custom solution for global engineering firm utilizing full suite of Confidential technologies (customized NoetixViews, customized matrix security model, Confidential data marts and custom “mini-marts”, Confidential Platform, Confidential Dashboards, and Confidential WebQuery). At AECOM I implemented the security model from the Oracle Apps HR employee hierarchy tie down to project and task levels, and used PL/SQL and Oracle EBS concurrent programs as the ETL processes (2 years at AECOM).
Senior Oracle ERP/Siebel, Data Warehouse Developer / Data Analyst
- Demonstrated exemplary team-building and leadership talents toward directing, motivating and mentoring developers and analysts.
- Led testing, implementation and support of Oracle ERP/Siebel, data warehouse and data conversion.
- Created Business Objects Universal, dashboards and reports
- Implemented Gentran EDI mappings.
- Implemented and automated the Post of Sales application using PL/SQL to insert clean data from Distributors and Value Added Reseller (VAR) to Oracle data warehouse.