- Having 7+ years of experience in Salesforce CRM Implementations: Analysis, Design, Development, Administration, deployment, testing, requirement analysis, system design, Integration and supporting the cloud applications.
- Comfortable working in geographically dispersed implementation teams on worldwide roll - out. Clear and concise communication with different IT teams and business personnel and a proficient team player.
- Strong experience with Salesforce.com CRM full implementation, migration of Sales, Service, Community clouds and Force.com platform.
- Proficient with understanding of sales cloud CRM business processes - Account, Contact, Opportunity, Lead, Campaign and Case Management.
- Good experience with sales force out of the box data model and modeling in sales force by creating Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Rollup Summary Fields, Field dependencies creating new relationships using Lookup, Master-Detail and Junction Objects.
- Strong sales force development experience with Apex Classes, Apex triggers, Batch Apex, Schedule Classes, Visualforce pages.
- Good experience in integrating with external source by developing SOAP, RESTful Apex Web Services and cloud computing integration onForce.com API.
- Sound experience in writing, tuning of SOQL, SOSL queries, relationship queries in Apex Triggers, Controllers and used Statements and Database methods for performing DML operations.
- Worked extensively in developing, customizing of Visualforce pages with Visualforce components, Custom, Extension controllers and developed dynamic components.
- Expertise with salesforce.com administrative activities: Creating Profiles, Roles, User, Permission Sets, Record Types, Page Layout assignment, Search Layouts, Field-Level Security, Custom Tabs, Validation rules, Formula Fields, Email Services, Workflows, Approval Process, Reports and Dashboards.
- Strong experience in implementing salesforce new features like Process Builder and performed actions Creating Records, posting a Chatter post, Email Alert, Invoking an Apex Class.
- Good experience in setting up Organization Role Hierarchy, provisioning data visibility rules by configuring OWD, Criteria/Owner based and Apex managed sharing rules.
- Hands on experience in building Reports, Dashboards, Analytics Snapshot for Standard and custom Report types for the business users, management for higher visibility.
- Performed data analyst roles and used tools: Apex Data Loader, Informatica, Demand Tools, Import Wizard, Workbench and Excel for data analysis, transforming, importing and exporting.
- Proficient with tools Eclipse IDE (Force.com Plug-in), Developer Console for developing, customizing of Apex Class, Visualforce pages and changing meta-data components.
- Deployed salesforce components from Sandbox to other Sandboxes and Production instances using Force.com Migration tools (Ant based), Change Set and Eclipse IDE.
- Handled dataset fields and security, designed dashboards and worked on advance queries using SAQL in Einstein Analytics.
- Good experience in developing salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events.
- Having extensive experience with different methodologies Agile and Waterfall.
- Maintained CPQ (configure, Price, Quote) tool updated with latest functionality by installing ApttusCPQ.
- Strong experience with source control tools GitHub and SVN and managed, built Salesforce code from the repository.
- Worked in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of Salesforce.com implementations.
- Interacted with Customers in requirements gathering, preparing, BRD, Technical Solution Design (TSD) for Salesforce.com implementations.
- Good ability to write technical documentation, conduct presentations and training.
- Strong understanding of business processes, excellent Communication and inter-personal skills with ability to work well in a dynamic team environment.
Salesforce Applications: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex Web Services, Visualforce (Page, Controllers), Data Loader, Import Wizard, Reports & Dashboards, Einstein Analytics, ANT, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Security Controls, Lightning component framework, AppExchange Package & Custom Application, Case Management Automation, Service Cloud, CPQ, Integration, REST & SOAP APIs
Data Analytics & Visualizations: Tableau, Power BI, Excel, Data warehousing
OS Environments: Linux, Windows, Ubuntu, Virtual Machine
IDE: Eclipse, NetBeans, Force.com
Confidential - Chicago
- Developed workflows and triggers for automated case resolutions.
- Developed Lightning components.
- Developed a custom lightning UI and dynamic entry forms.
- Developed wizard pages.
- Created many triggers using single trigger frame work concept.
- Integrated 3rd party system using SOAP API.
- Created and deployed several web-service classes to push and pull data from 3rd party systems.
- Created triggers to invoke the web-service calls.
- Parsed many XML’s to consume the data coming from 3rd party systems.
- Created and deployed several reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Wrote test classes.
- Created custom objects for gathering the logs.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Added users, roles, public groups and implemented additional role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Wrote SOQL, SOSL and SAQL queries.
- Build Datasets, handled dataset field/XMD file and dataset security in Einstein analytics.
- Created Dashboards and worked on service analytics in Einstein analytics.
- Worked on Design and Implementation of product catalog and product attributes to expose on CPQ application. Created integration with Apptus CPQ and CLM applications to automating processes on salesforce platform.
- Executed SOQL queries in workbench and data loader to verify Product/Pricing staging data in SFDC/CPQ.
- Involved in CPQ (Configure, Price& Quote) design and mapped to the Salesforce custom objects and involved in Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals.
- Wrote extension classes and web service classes.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Using Service Cloud worked on customer service automation.
- Worked on Sales cloud with Accounts, contacts, cases and solutions to generate towards developing business.
- Used Community cloud to build deeper relationship with customers to provide better service and assist them through online.
- Installed Salesforce Apps, configured and maintained user security permissions in compliance with organizational Needs
- Designed and developed a custom history tracking functionality.
- Experience with SFDC Service console, customer portal, case management, knowledge base, customer communities and service account management
- Used Email to case, Web to Case features and created a community where the customers can create, update and manage their cases
- Configured Single Sign-On using Active Directory and worked with AD team.
- Managed and created Change Request (CR) documents.
- Understanding High Level requirement by using SIPOC Diagram via MS Visio.
- Managed tasks like unlocking/resetting passwords, modifying data and created ad hoc reports.
- Designed various Email templates.
- Added new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs, components, custom reports.
- As per business user feedback and change in functionality of the application.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing
- Used Organization security, Network security to ensure user could login only through office servers and Session security to ensure users have access only in their working hours
Salesforce Administrator/ Developer
- Involved in business and technical grooming sessions and provided solutions for various stories.
- Implemented salesforce best practices while writing Apex Triggers, Apex Controller classes, Utility classes with consideration of Governor Limits.
- Written apex triggers on Standard and Custom objects to perform various customizations based on the stories provided by different business groups.
- Written apex batch classes to process large data updates, queried large datasets and exported to excel.
- Developed apex SOAP and REST web service classes for external customers to consume salesforce data.
- Worked on Service Cloud and Sales Cloud implementations in two different projects.
- Used Relationship, Aggregate queries using SOQL, SOSL to query and search records from salesforce platform database.
- Experience in working with automating opportunities, quotes by CPQ tool.
- Worked on Salesforce CPQ (Steel brick) pricing using list, cost/markup, percent total, block, price rules, and calculator plugins, system and user discounts and filter rule.
- Enabled communities for sandbox and production for external Business purpose.
- Worked on rollout of customer Communities to the users.
- Created Customer Portal and Communities so that Customers can register and manage their Accounts.
- Developed custom Visualforce components and implemented components at different visualforce pages.
- Worked on customization of sales cloud standard objects - Accounts, Contacts, Opportunity, Campaign, Lead, Cases, Knowledge and Articles.
- Created custom relationships on the objects using Lookup, Master-Detail relationships and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationships.
- Performed admin tasks for customizing Users, Roles, Profiles, Permission Sets, Network filtering, Single Sign-On, Sharing Rules.
- Worked on customizing salesforce OOTB features - Creating Page Layouts, Search Layouts, Record Types, Page layout assignment based on Record Type, Custom links.
- Implemented custom business logic using salesforce declaratives - Validation rules, Formula Fields, Process builder, Workflow rules and Approval Process.
- Escalated unresolved issues to Salesforce Premier Support and published ideas in Salesforce Ideas community.
- Created Custom Report Types, Report and Dashboard folders and enabled folder permissions to various roles in the organization.
- Designed Dashboards using different dataset fields and handled advance SAQL queries in Einstein Analytics.
- Worked on setup two factor authentication login requirements for Single Sign On.
- Setup normal and exceptional case testing with Selenium IDE script automation.
- Developed Salesforce Lightning applications using Lightning components, Controllers and Events and used custom CSS in the components.
- Adding Lightning components to salesforce1 using in Visualforce page.
- Having good experience in using tools like JIRA, Rally.
- Used Force.com Ant based migration tool, Change sets for deploying components from sandbox to other sandbox and production instances.
- Followed Agile Methodology and worked in Sprint concept to complete development of projects.
- Implemented VF pages and lightning components on Health cloud.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Data Loader, Apex Pages, Visualforce, Eclipse IDE, SOQL, SOSL, SAQL, Integration, CPQ, AURA, Sales & service & CRM cloud, Health cloud, Sand box, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Einstein analytics