I am an experienced and knowledgeable Information Technology professional Seeking Senior Business Analyst and Project Manager Lead Management Positon to effectively deliver Projects in Banking & Finance Domain.
- Project Manager/Senior Business Analyst with total 19 years of IT experience with 12 Years of Project Management experience.
- Experience in Investment Banking domains like Treasury (Forex, Money Market, and Market Credit Lines), Market Products like Options, Derivatives, and Securitized Products like Commercial Papers, Fixed Income Products (Bonds, MBS, and Collaterals), Margin Calculation Systems, Trade Finance and Credit Limit Lines.
- Experience in implementation of Regulatory Reports FFIEC002, FFIEC019, FR2052a, FRY14M, FFIEC031, and FRY9C.
- Experience in Risk Reporting Domain CCAR regulations, Volcker Regulatory Reporting, Risk Management, Financial Pricing and Planning, Non - Financial Risk Reporting for Organization.
- Experience in Compliance Domain Payment Messages Data Quality Check which include SWIFT Message, Wire Transfers.
- Experienced in Investment Banking and Asset Management - Front, Middle & Back Office functions, including directly facing the client, supporting the first office and operations analysis.
- In Depth knowledge of Data Warehousing and Content Management Concepts. Hands on experience on Data analysis and SQL. Knowledge of Data Modelling concepts.
- Knowledge of Accounting, Capital Market, Investment Banking and Wealth Management background
- Strong Background of Data Quality Check and Data Control Tools for Confidential purpose.
- Swiftly master and apply business and online technologies and proprietary databases / content management systems.
- Expert in agile and waterfall project management methodologies.
- Known for ability to produce high-quality deliverables that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
- Experience in Estimation, Resource Forecast, Planning, and Project Execution in various size and categories of projects.
- Extensive hands-on experience to lead hybrid projects including (Onsite-Offshore) model.
- Creative problem solver who has consistently completed projects on time and within budget.
- Employed a customer-focused approach to deliver projects.
- Excellent Written and Oracle Communication Skills.
Project Management: Waterfall as well as Agile Project Delivery methodologies used.
Operating Systems: Windows 2000 Professional, Windows NT, Windows XPTechnology Used Informatica ETL, UNIX
RDBMS: Oracle 7.3-10g, IBM DB2, Sybase, SQL Server 2000/2005/2008
Tools: and Utilities Business Objects Reports, Oracle Reporting OBIEE Tool, SQL Tool, JIRA
Defect Tracking: HP Quality Center.
SDLC Methods: Agile, RUP, Waterfall, Cost/Benefit Analysis, Gap Analysis, Feasibility Analysis
- Business & IT Planning
- Lead Business Analyst with Knowledge of Banking & Finance Domain Products
- Implementation of Regulatory and Risk Reporting Domain. (Financial Risk, Non - Financial Risk)
- Program/Project Management
- Customer Relations & Presentations
- Data Analyst for Data Warehouse & Content Management
- Compliance Domain Payment Messages SWIFT, Wire (ACH)
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Senior Business Lead
- Leading team of Business and Technology Data Analyst for Confidential Data and Control Remediation to support automation of Regulatory and Risk Reports.
- Integrating critical Regulatory Reports (FR2052a) across Confidential and various entities under Mitsubishi Domain to provide final CUSO (Consolidated) Reporting.
- Data sourcing and KDE management for Critical Regulatory Reports like FRY14A, FRY14M, FFIEC031, FRY9C, FFIEC002, and FFEIC019.
- Supporting Data delivery process (Infomart design process) for Financial and Non-Financial Risk Reporting Domain.
- Standardize Data Sourcing process across various Confidential Entities into Enterprise Data Platform.
- Identification of Key Data Elements and Monitoring and Measuring of Data Quality Rules against these KDEs.
- Automation of RFIs/EUC used with Strategic Data Sourcing process.
- Coordinate assessment of Enterprise vs Business Owned derivations, Manual Inputs Scenarios.
- Support Data Architecture and Data Modelling teams with SME knowledge of existing SORs.
- Supporting Party, Reference Data alignment according to Master Data Management process.
- Working on Execution Resource Planning, Estimation and Planning activities.
- Domain knowledge: Trade Finance, Forex, Money Market, Credit Lines, Fixed Income Products, Loans, Deposits, Payments, Syndication, Securitization Products, Options & Derivatives.
- Explore emerging technology (AWS Concepts, Data Lake analysis- Support Proof of Concept for Financial Risk Reporting Data flow.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
DWH Market Delivery Manager
- Manage DWH Markets Business Line Project portfolio to support $15 MM revenue across Treasury Products, Options, Derivative, and Margin Calculation.
- Result oriented and delivering cost effective performance solutions to meet challenging business demands.
- Lead by example, hands on management, product knowledge & technical skills (Agile, Scrum, Markets & Trade Finance Product, DWH specific technologies ETL, Data modelling Concepts, BI Tools)
- Interact with clients to improve client experience with capability, stability and performance
- Improve onboarding and client services business process efficiency through automation- Working as Project Manager for Data Quality Check projects for Bank wide Compliance project- to check Party Roles and attributes from sources to target systems.
AVP, Lead Business Analyst
- Accomplished end to end Product flows within DWH and Regulatory, Compliance, Global Market Division, Market Control Division and Customer Facing Downstreams.
- Worked with Market Control Division and Market Risk Team to support PNL Reporting process.
- Led the overall Business Analyst Team (5 Members) to define vision, mission, strategy and roadmap for Core Banking Product Mappings.
- Excellent Team coordination with Head Office Executive Team, PM Team, Business Stakeholders with Technical & QA team
AVP, Lead Business Analyst
- Participated as Lead BA for retiring Old Mainframe Trade Finance Application to new online Trade 360 Application.
- Responsible for Trade finance data mapping within DWH, designing Trade Finance specific Data Mart
- Reviewed risks, requirements, code, test cases/results, implementation and post-production feedback
- Consolidate branch version of locally deployed Trade applications onto one global platform
- Successfully implemented Remediation of Mainframe system to New Web Based Global Trade System Implementation in multiple releases.
- Worked closely with Client Technical team, Architecture team, PM Office and Business Users spread across various Asian Locations (7 Asia Branches Shanghai, Beijing, Singapore, HongKong, Tokyo, Seoul and Taipei) Conducted various User workshops to collect requirements.
- Coordination between Technical Team located at NYC, Syracuse and Offshore locations effectively to share knowledge, requirements and closely monitored project deliveries.
- Experience of using various Tools like JIRA to maintain issues.
- Experience in manual testing and good exposure to Test Director for test case management and defect tracking.
- Created Risk Scorecard for Treasury Group. Treasury group has 90+ applications. Risk Scorecard provides Inherent/Extrinsic Level Risks across applications and further Risk Mitigation Action Plan is in progress. Compliance parameters are also measured while defined Risk Scores.
- Collected base data for critical parameters across different LOBs and present Risk view of Critical applications. Based on High Risk applications, propose Remediation planning to Group Managers.
- Use of Project Portfolio Management to generate various reports, Dashboards about Project status.
- Working on Project Initiation, Work Plan Setup and Monitoring Process.
- Using Data Quality process, process existing Project data to generate various Schedule variance, Effort variance Dashboard Status Report
- Communication of Weekly/Monthly Project Status and Project Cost reports with Stakeholders.
- Responsible for Team Resource Management and rotations within different locations.
- Maintaining Monthly Billing Plan and Invoice checking.
- Maintaining Monthly Resource Planning and Forecasting Data
- Managing Project Scorecard for Trade Banking Group. Project Scorecard is Summarized Presentation of Project Health under Trade Banking group. This shows Milestones Achieved Vs Revision required per Project.
- Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time and with desired results.
- Anticipated and managed changes effectively in rapidly evolving global business environments.
- Migration of Documentary Credit System (old legacy system) operational reports to new Inform Platform.
- Development of Accounting and General Posting Reconciliation Reports for Daily and Monthly Batch System in the Windows based system.
- Development of various Payments, System notification Advices during LC Issuance and Payment process.
- Development of Collection processing related reporting tool, which gives Collection Volume, Transaction Detail, Revenue Information.
- Development of Referral Fee Processing Reports, which provides Monthly Referral adjustment handling across NY and Asia region.
- Development of Monthly Revenue and Volume information of Trade Banking Products for Relationship Managers and Product Management Team.
- Development of Profitability Reports that includes Revenue and Cost Information posted to Bank’s centralized database system.
- Development of new Advices for Tokyo region to replace existing EUC using Access DB system.
- Migration of Export Collection system reports to new Inform platform.