- Consultant - Application Development Manager - IS Project Manager - Technical SpecialistDelivered Mission Critical Information Systems for Confidential 500 companies
- Proven success in distribution, warehouse management, finance, and manufacturing systems
- Skilled Facilitator of Business Requirements. Application Development Manager with experience leading and directly managing technical development teams, both local and remote.
- Many years experience developing software.
- Technical understanding of RDBMS.
- Delivered complex, high performance, enterprise wide systems.
- Communicates effectively and builds relationships with business leadership and executives, collaborating with other teams, seizing control of critical opportunities, and delivering new system capabilities.
- Customer-focused and performance-driven.
- Team Player or Team Leader. Adapts to situations, listens well, and overcomes obstacles.
- Consultant Manager IT Strategic Planning Business Solutions Team Leadership
- Budgeting Financial Responsibility Project Management Customer Relations
IBM Mainframe, MVS, COBOL, CICS, IMS DB/DC, BMP, DB2, VSAM, JCL, CSP, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Office, Burroughs Mainframe, web enablement, C, Oracle DB, Confidential, .Net, Micro Focus Mainframe Express, Micro Focus Net Express, SDLC.
Confidential, Orange County, CA
- Interview principals of startup business, analyze the business, document requirements, and select CRM and Financial software.
- Document marketing plan, business segments, and sales execution.
Apple Dedicated Team Manager
Confidential, Santa Ana, CA
- Responsible for a $1.4 million annual capital budget including customer dedicated infrastructure.
- Day to day activities: Set customer expectations with daily communications, direct technology and application strategies with cross-platform integration; schedule projects and resources, install and deliver software releases, develop business strategies, define business requirements and scope, budgets, and delivery dates; communicate progress to stakeholders and executive management. Interview applicants to build team; Comply with methodologies, policies, procedures, standards, and audit requirements.
- Devise cross-platform integration of the Client Server WMS, EDI, and both Enterprise systems, SAP and Mainframe.
- Direct a team of up to 50 application developers, system analysts, and technical specialists, who are local, out of state, and offshore.
- Accountable for prioritization, project schedules, and resource utilization, while planning, installing, and delivering software releases.
- Delivered over 50 projects and 100 enhancements, on average 14% under budget.
- Certified SCRUM Master. Problem solver and coach, creating an environment for success, and facilitating projects by removing roadblocks and hurdles. Built consensus amongst the team and reported directly to the business stakeholders and customers (Apple and Wal-Mart).
Partner and Consultant
Confidential, Newport Beach, CA
- Solicit Business, Respond to RFP’s and Project Requests. Accountable for all client relationships, contracts, and revenue.
- Perform services as DBA, Data Modeler/Architect, Application Architect, Technical Project Lead, System Analyst, Developer (Programmer), and Software Release Manager.
Confidential, Southern California
- Data Architect, Application Architect, Systems Analyst, Application Designer, and Developer.
Contract Programmer Analyst
Confidential, Troy, MI
- Programmer and Programmer Analyst on IBM, Confidential, and Burroughs equipment.
Systems Analyst, Programmer Analyst
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Direct Mail Advertising for Confidential Company and Confidential .
- COBOL IBM Mainframe and specialty print equipment and software.