- Hands on Project Management Professional who thrives on new challenges to champion Change Management Initiatives.
- More than 10 years’ experience with U.S. and International companies managing complex enterprise deployment teams: Asset Divestiture, Merger & Acquisitions, IT - Infrastructure & Application Services, IT Quality, Center of Excellence, Commercial, Consumer Products, Supply Chain, Security Monitoring, Security vulnerabilities & Manufacturing, R&D Organization.
- Enterprise Level Project Management deployment experience involving the oversight, planning and execution of Technology Deployments, Application Solution, Network and Data Center Infrastructure related projects throughout the project's SDLC lifecycle.
- Collaborative work efforts and control towards the successful delivery of projects on time and within scope and budget. Liaison for point of escalation for issue resolution and hand off to engaged SLA business partners. Ability to build a collaborative and high-performing project team with project stakeholders.
- Solid record in delivering measurable results in challenging assignments: reduce investment and implementation costs, accelerating project results and leveraging existing resources without compromising business impact or flexibility to improve market position, efficiency and profitability.
- Accomplishments required and developed my Project Management Discipline and Business skills utilizing various tools including MS Project Server, Visio and ERP Systems as well as developed interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work successfully in a multinational environment with resources across multiple regions: Canada, North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, with emphasis on clear, detailed Business Requirements, Functional and Technical Specifications, as well as reports to Senior Management & Project Management Office.
- Support to PMO initiatives to various portfolio related activities: drive awareness of information on IT assets.
- End-User Community and Functional Business Areas Focus for adoption: develop strategy plan to reduce the end-user resistance and increase proficiency for future state compliance
- Achieved proficient communication plans to support IT initiative and Marketing Technology experience.
- Multi-disciplinary support for allotted timeline and budgets, including activities arising from M&A and Divestiture.
- Reviewed Sarbanes Oxley standards for internal audit (compliance of business practices).
Project Management Tool: MS Project, MS Project Server (Portfolio) and Visio.
Methodologies: PM BoK, Solution Delivery Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile, SAFe, Capability Maturity Model, Design Review Process, Change Management Process, Supply Chain Management and Technical Writing (R&D Documentation)
ERP Solutions: Enterprise PDM (Product Data Management System) and My SAP, SAP R/3, FI, GL, AR, BI, SAP CRM, Salesforce Veeva, Workday.
Incident Management: Remedy, Service Now
Cloud Service: MS Azure, Cloud Service (Iaas, Paas), Azure SQL Database, AWS (EC2, VPC, S3), CI/CD.
Operation Systems: Window 2008-2016, Window 10, Mac OS X, Office 365.
Configuration Management: Puppet, Ansible, Chef, Terraform, Docker.
Identity and Access Management: Azure AD, DirSync, Azure Active Directory Sync (AADS), ADFS, AADS, Hybrid Identity, AD Sync, AD Connect, LDAP, Okta Single Sign-On. ExpressRoute - Public Peering and Private Peering.
Messaging Infrastructure: MS Exchange 2007/2010/2013 , MS Outlook 2007/2010/2013 /2016, MS Office 365, Exchange Online, MS OneDrive for Business, Skype for Business, MS Lync, Email Security & Messaging. Cisco IronPort, SMTP Relay. WIN, SQL 2008/2016. MS SharePoint & MS SharePoint Online. Single Sign-On.
Technical Project Manager
- Working on Project Management for all assigned Applications using Plutora, Midas, Remedy and MySc reporting interface.
- Working closely with various stakeholders to align, define and implement various deliverables.
- Maintain an objective view for the upcoming change, provide change cadence to team contributors, and visibility to the critical path milestones to meet business objectives. Understanding of the political climate of change to the initiative and its stakeholders.
- Establish strong relationships with the core project team, key stakeholders (Operation teams), service delivery manager and business partner liaison. Drive consensus across multiple stakeholders.
- Measure and report on KPIs for Project Management Office
- Working on all Project Manager responsibilities for Active Directory Security Project
- Project planning for upcoming releases with close co-ordination with required global teams
- Effectively managed daily tasks and activities in coordination with required global teams to effectively meet or exceed project needs.
- Well versed with Change and project management principles in a technology environment.
- Consulted with Knowledge Management and other teams to develop project and communication plans.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate multiple priorities in a dynamic and changing environment (cross-team dependencies) collaborative environment.
Technical Project Manager
- Managed projects for Datacenter and security team
- Managed cross functional teams for security milestones deployments (adoption of the Confidential Global LCE standards); including network vulnerability assessment and the deployment of security agents, intrusion detection systems (firewalls) and endpoint anti-virus protection.
- Provided logistical support for team discussion; driving team focus, preparing agendas, tracking issues and distributing meeting minutes. Liaison for point of escalation for issue resolution (to ensure appropriate team engagement.
- Evaluate vulnerability scan report received from Confidential Security Team
- Create a plan for patching for high risk vulnerabilities as a priority.
- Present the plan to Confidential Service Owners for approval
- Coordinate with stakeholders for downtime window for patch implementation
- Create necessary change tickets for patch implementation
- Implement security patches as per the plan to remediate the risks.
- Defined Infrastructure Patching Process as per framework
- Documented patching procedures, exclusions, exceptions, schedules etc.
- List of current approved exceptions to patches by system
- Request security team to re-run new scanning to evaluate pending gaps.
- Created Gantt charts to manage milestones.
- Building strong professional relationships with ability to influence all levels across the organization; able to set and execute strategic initiatives for team and creative thinker with ability to identify innovative business solutions with the ability to develop strategic organization and resource plans, defining next generation business and leadership needs.
- Proven experience in managing multiple and concurrent projects and programs using SDLC (waterfall), Agile/ Scrum for application Development, Maintenance, Support and Testing.
- Adept in technical solutions and conceptualization for enterprise wide IT solutions/application development.
- Effectively manage day-to-day tasks/activities in coordination with a team of developers to effectively meet the deliverables.
- Conduct all Scrum related activities including leading sprint and release planning, daily stand-up meetings.
- Seasoned in facilitating Backlog Grooming, Feature Prioritizing, Sprint Planning, Effort estimating, Story point evaluating, Sprint Reviews and Retrospective and Product Demo.
- Worked with Aws/Azure Architect and product owners to groom the backlog and plan sprints
- Ensured timely and accurate implementation of stories in the Agile methodology and tracking progress via burn down charts.
- Reviewed daily operation of the production areas and performed process troubleshooting to maintain set KPIs.
- Implemented integration process performance methodologies including metrics to benchmark including KPIs, compliance, quality...
- Skilled in managing relationships, risks, issues change and Release Management.
- Assist team with making appropriate commitments through story selection, effort estimation in terms of story point and task definition.
- Translated requirements into user stories, prioritized the stories in the backlog and simultaneously ensured that the project is executed in an Agile manner, thereby ensuring regular feedback from the stakeholders
- Publish project status reports and dashboards to steering committee and executive leadership, identifying and communicating any performance variances to planned scope, timeline, and budget.
- Managing Globally spread onshore-offshore international team set up and management.
- Team player and a self-starter with articulate communication skills and excellent interpersonal management skills.
- Dependable, trustworthy, result oriented, self-motivated and responsible.
Project Manager/Solution Lead Engineer
- Main responsibilities included Architecture, Engineering, Proof of concept, Integration; work with application team Production rollout, Support and Maintenance.
- Enterprise-level experience - Working with large teams and involved in architecture of highly scalable, secure, distributed applications, aligned with company standards, process, methodologies, and best practices.
- Engage Application Owners/Developers/Vendors as needed to develop appropriate technical solution. Provides input into strategic direction and provide technical leadership within the App Delivery team. Implement process and technical improvements including process documentation and compliance improvement.
- In charge and drive solutions during high profile incidents and leading teams (technical and non-technical) through effective and efficient incident resolution.
- Led implementation of Office 365 and Azure Active Directory for single sign on, authentication, authorization and Azure Role-based Access Control (RBAC). Implemented ADFS for Azure accounts for users at our company.
- Identity & Access Management: Azure Active Directory, Azure Identity, Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA).
- Worked with security team to make sure Azure data is highly secure. Integrated on premise active directory with Azure AD.
- Experience developing Splunk queries and dashboards for application performance and capacity analysis, and develop advanced automation to remediate incidents and reporting.
- Lead diverse project team, including offshore development resources, to mitigate risk of existing Gen Y virtual desktop to the more secure AppSphere and Liquid Virtual Desktop (LVDI).
- Collaborated with the Networking Team, Stakeholders and Microsoft Representatives to develop a desired outcome.
- Troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues, complex web applications/sites, find ways to work around them and write and publish knowledge articles (KA).
- Interfaced with the various stakeholders (business sponsors, application developers, and other support personnel) to plan, deploy, troubleshoot/support application deployments; analyzed/rectified post deployment figures to meet optimum results.
- Experience in Incident Management and IT Service Management (ITSM).
- Maintained and update JIRA to measure the Development, Testing process and Requirement progress.
- Build and implemented POC for most of these solutions and tested on Lab environment before implementing into Production. Create detailed documentation and end user guides.
- Provided key recommendations on policies and procedures with top level management.
- Delivered management reports/metrics KPIs, Catalog and Master Data
- Analyze root cause of failures & develop breakdown solutions in minimum turnaround. Adhere to the standard environment to standard ITIL processes - Change management, Incident management, Problem Management etc.
- Hands on Agile methodology using agile framework, process and practice/tools.