- Results - driven information technology professional with more than 20 years of experience in Fortune 500 companies using cutting-edge technologies.
- Transformational Change Manager who creates significant change in the culture and work processes to produce significant improvement in performance.
- Information Technology Infrastructure Library (ITIL) v.3 and Scrum Master certified professional, committed to academic development and continuing education.
- Able to work in a broad array of networking environments, with demonstrated superior analytical and prioritization skills - necessary to exceed service levels in rapidly changing IT landscapes.
- In-depth experience with the development and maintenance of change management systems to reduce core support demand, demonstrating compliance with ITIL standards and influencing improvements to change processes.
- Scrum Master servant leader that motivates their team by creating a psychological safe space where employees feel free to contribute open and honest.
- Disciplined team leader able to prioritize according to business needs while adhering to change management processes, incident management service levels (SLAs), and corporate codes of conduct.
- IT Project Manager who influences, leads, identifies risk and makes sound decisions which yield successful results
- Superior understanding of and strong commitment to, the delivery of excellence in customer service and implementing continuous process improvements.
- Solid interpersonal skills with the ability to forge long-standing solid business relationships, adding value through technology, service delivery, communication, and change control.
- Able to work effectively under extreme pressure in mission-critical environments.
- Adobe CS5 Suite &InDesign
- Bloomberg/Reuters Datafeeds
- Cognos Reporting
- Cisco Call Manager
- MS Office 2016 & Office 365 (O365)
- MS SCCM 2012 Enterprise Patching
- MS SQL Server 2005
- Oracle 10g & ODBC Drivers
- QualysGuard & ThreatProtect
- ServiceNow Administration
- Confirmit Customer Experience Surveys
- Avaya Communication Manager Call Center
- Call Vectoring
- Nortel, Lucent, and Cisco VoIP
- BT & IPC Trading Systems
- Apple iOS & Mac OS v.13.X
- MS Server 2003/2008/2016
- Data Center Structured Cabling
- Microsoft Windows 7 & Win 10
- Functional Devices (MFDs)
- Ethernet & TCP/IP Networking/Cisco IOS
- Nice Logger and Verint Recording System
- Bilingual English & Spanish: read, write, speak, and translate
- IT Incident/Problem and Change Management
Sr. Change Management Analyst and Vice President (VP) Incident Manager
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
- Implemented continuous service improvements to the global change management process by creating product feedback via focus groups and customer satisfaction surveys targeted to employees throughout the organization who consumed change control products and services.
- Served as a regional escalation point for all change-related issues for the North America and Latin America regions, providing support to both English- and Spanish-Speaking subject matter experts (SMEs)
- Facilitated Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings as the owner of the CAB process, interacting with employees at all levels of the organization from individual contributors to senior executives in both IT and the business.
- Manage the ServiceNow implementation and adoption for Change Management under ITIL business processes and Agile methodologies.
- Lead investigation and diagnosis of all Incidents, Service Requests, Changes, and Problems assigned to the team, documenting findings in ServiceNow and reassigning to appropriate groups where required
- Worked cross-functionally with internal auditors and legal department to provide timely compliance reports regarding process breaks and failed changes that had critical impacts on the business; in this capacity, helped protect the firm from SEC fines and other regulatory violations saving the company $millions.
- Nominated to lead local diversity sub-group to promote women in IT leadership positions, provide cultural environment activities, and to improve the working life for all employees, company-wide.
- Reconciled internal incident management processes with industry standards and best practices to make sure IT shared services and all lines of businesses were compliant with federal, state, and local regulations; kept abreast of the latest changes in the industry such as GDPR and the changes introduced with the withdrawal of the UK under Brexit.
- As a VP in Incident Management, followed global processes to restore normal service operation as quickly as possible to minimize financial, reputational, and regulatory impacts to the company
- Accountable for the efficiency and effectiveness of the Service Delivery over the life cycle of the Incident
Telecommunications Project Manager and Sr. Incident Manager
Confidential, New York, NY
- Provided concierge-level voice and data support under extreme pressure to commodities traders and business executives to ensure that mission-critical services were fully functional
- Nurtured strong customer relationships by partnering with other IT support, infrastructure operations, and IT application development teams to deliver world-class support to traders and business users.
- Work with process executors globally to ensure defined IT Information Library (ITIL) standards and processes are followed.
- Participated in emergency on-call rotation for tier 3 support, solving issues for trading operations to ensure business continuity; when necessary, escalated major network or application outages to backline response teams.
- Represented Voice and Telephony Production Support teams during change advisory board meetings; in this capacity, prepared and executed changes including voice hardware and system patches for all telecommunications equipment.
- Troubleshoot advanced (tier 3) level issues for voice and data systems, including the health and maintenance, security, and service delivery, pre- and post-installation change validations, data collection for litigation holds, & security patch installs.
- Managed multiple migration projects including the introduction of Confidential MFDs, Avaya to Cisco fixed phones, and Blackberry to Android smartphones and Apple phones.
- Implemented enhancements to incident management processes by influencing senior leaders to agree to changes and inspired peers and direct reports to adopt new enhancements to the incident management processes.
- Single point-of-contact for all sev 1 telephony incidents affecting trading operations, meeting >90% of SLAs, and 100% problem resolution of all critical issues through collaboration with peers and other backline teams to restore services.
- Experience managing/supporting and/or deploying Unified Communications infrastructures
- Test software thoroughly, prior to moving into production, and well as adhering to all notification and change control procedures
- Run technical bridge to drive all diagnostic and resolution activities
- Performs quality assurance or review on the incident management activities of the project team, including both internal employees and external resources/experts
- Support continual service improvement activities of service assurance and reporting and service improvement by leveraging predictive analytics
Telecommunications Manager and Sr. Voice & Data Administrator
- Vendor relationship management, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and sales
- Led teams in the development of a flexible and globally accessible knowledge management system to reduce core support demand. In this role authored, edited, reviewed, and published online technical content to the knowledge base for end users.
- Data Center Management of voice infrastructure cabling and design.
- Deployed and configured telephony equipment including Avaya 9600 series fixed phones, Blackberry, and Android phones.
- Participated in emergency on-call rotation for IT Telephony Support, solving issues on a global scale to ensure business continuity; when necessary, escalated major network or application outages to backline response teams.
- Created product feedback loop by regularly coordinating with customers, software development, and escalation teams suggesting improvements, enhancements, and fixes for telephony devices and voice networks.
- Developed Visio network topology diagrams for voice and data networks; updated and maintained diagrams as service offerings changes and voice and data networks grew in scope.
- Customized all Cat5 and Cat6 cabling for voice and network switches in Telephone Rooms and Data Centers.