- 6 years of progressive working experience as Data Analyst with solution implementation.
- Expertise in translating user requirements into technical specifications and mapping the process design, workflows for Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) with documenting and managing business requirements.
- Experienced at conducting requirements gathering, analysis and documentation in a healthcare and retail environment.
- Data Manipulation, Data definition, Data control and excellent report writing.
- Experienced and comfortable working on database like MS SQL Server and MongoDB
- Expertise in Business Intelligence Software like Tableau and Excel.
- Use of Tableau for SQL queried data, data analysis, generating reports, graphics and statistical analysis.
- Extensive use of Aggregate functions on Tableau for proper reporting and necessary classifications.
- Experience in Integration and extraction of data from various source like SQL Server and SAP ERP, Impala, Hive, Hue into a staging area.
- Technical expertise in Data Cleansing, Data Security and Data Quality Management.
- Strong communication skills/presentation skills and a complete team player.
- Ability to successfully manage multiple deadlines and multiple projects effectively through a combination of business and technical skills.
Project Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Waterfall
Operating Systems: Windows, Linux
Database & SQL Engines: MS SQL Server, SAP ERP, MS Access, Impala, Hive, Hue, VM
Project Management Tools: MS Office, JIRA, Python
Reporting Tools: Tableau, Excel, Power Point
- Responsible for updating the ERP data tables with accurate and complete data and maintaining the critical data fields in order to improve Service efficiencies.
- Use statistical methods to analyze data and generate useful business reports.
- Extract open work orders from SAP ERP to Microsoft excel.
- Work with each function to create a prioritized list of needs for each Service department by creating and editing work orders using T codes IW32 and IW38 respectively.
- Collaborated with the director of operations and service managers to outline specific data needs, assigning POC contacts to PMIs and on implementing and establishing new standards on ASAP ERP system. Identify and recommend new ways to improve business processes.
- Maintain master accurate and complete master data fields in ERP.
- Work with data governance to edit inaccurate master data fields in ERP. Update and closed all work orders that are from one year old.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Build and support the transformation of various Data inputs into the enterprise Data Warehouse.
- Analyze & design solutions, create technical specs for integration and consult with developers and QA personnel on their tasks related to the imports and extracts. Troubleshoot existing interface issues.
- Responsible for final work product within assigned projects as related to Data, Data design, transformation and quality of results.
- Lead successful project to stand up database for Individual Health Insurance Exchange applications and payments. Because of resource constraints, designed solution, created all database objects, wrote specs for integration, exports and reports, and handled Data issues.
- Conducted Data modeling review sessions for different user groups, participated in requirement sessions to identify requirement feasibility.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Collected the business requirements from the subject matter experts like data scientists and business partners.
- Worked on streaming the analyzed data using tableau for making it available for visualization and report generation by the BI team.
- Create queries in SQL Server Management Studio generate reports to verify all Device exceptions within the organization, making sure they are deployed or decommissioned.
- Conduct meetings and email teams to discuss solutions to verify inventory records.
- Used SQL Assistant front - end tool to issue SQL commands matching the business requirements to run reports for Data on Providers.