- QuickBase Development QuickBase Project Management QuickBase/Legacy Systems Integration QuickBase API Mash - Ups
- Exceptional QuickBase Development Professional with 20 years of enterprise software development, and more than 8 years’ solid QuickBase experience - leading business-critical and transformative QuickBase initiatives.
- Outstanding project management and QuickBase design & API skills.
BACKGROUND INCLUDES IN:
- QuickBase Database Design
- Project / Change Management
- QuickBase API
- QuickBase Dashboards
- QuickBase Report Development
- Microsoft SQL
- Drip & Nurture Marketing Systems
- CRM, ERP, & POS Systems
- QB Integration with Legacy Systems
- Business Process Design
Development: QuickBase, QuickBase API, QUNECT, SQL Server, Clarion, Salesforce.com, Amazon S3, SaaS, PaaS.
WEB Development: HTML, Java, SEO, SEM, SOAP, Web Services.
Networking: Microsoft Server, WAN, Virtual Desktop, CITRIX
Applications: MS Windows, MS Office, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Access, MS Dynamics.
Hand-Held Devices: Android.
CTO / Enterprise QuickBase Architect
- Developed and deployed standard development methodology.
- Implement QuickBase Project Request Management system.
- Implemented extensive mashup technologies using API’s.
- Improved/re-wrote/supported dozens of QuickBase applications.
Consulting Senior QuickBase Developer
- Analyzed business model and created an extensive roadmap for the application that was approved by management.
- Completely developed QuickBase system.
- Trained onsite support and administrative staff to support user base and program.
Confidential, Washington, DC
Consulting QuickBase Developer
- Analyzed and re-designed time card management handling in DCAS Project Management system.
- Analyzed Confidential Change Request system, and re-designed time accounting by adding sophisticated time accounting and time card features.
- Analyzed and provided in-depth pre-launch usability study of Economic Security Agency CSL Rep application.
- Analyzed and updated Confidential New Heights Student System for DC Public Schools.
Consulting QuickBase Developer & IT Manager
- Charged with re-creating the entire technology base, infrastructure, and process flow to achieve a goal of doubling volume (and revenues) in less than 90 days.
- Sole enterprise QuickBase Developer and Project Manager.
- Designed, built and deployed a new QuickBase ERP system that was the driver for the doubling of volume in three months - for less than a tenth the cost of competing systems.
- Designed, built and deployed QuickBase lead generation and management system that increased lead volume by more than 50%, while lowering per unit acquisition cost by more than 20%.
- Led the cross-functional assessment, re-engineering, and optimization of every business process in the enterprise - from accounting to sales.
- In the end, conceived, built, and deployed an infrastructure that drove a 100% increase in EBITDA in 90 days.
Enterprise QuickBase Developer & CTO
- Designed and created a national, web-based marketing & sales management platform for SMB drip & nurture marketing on QuickBase.
- This million-dollar platform was delivered on a subscription basis to businesses across the country.
- QuickBase was the sole platform used by this business.
- Designed, built, and fielded a shared QuickBase marketing platform that included drip marketing, lead nurturing, lead scoring, PURLS, portals, and a host of other new Web 2.0 marketing tools.
- Acting as technical sales lead and counselor, closed more than 25 B2B accounts while managing their entire transition onto the shared platform.
- Implemented extensive cloud-based integration using cutting-edge Web 2.0 tools including SaaS, SQL Server, Amazon S3, Web Services, QuickBase, and other cloud-based tools.
IT Director (Interim)
- Initially part of the two-person executive team that conducted due diligence on the acquisition of this $25MM (revenues) business process outsourcing firm by our investor group.
- Assessed all technical systems, processes, and pricing - ultimately recommending purchase of this company to the board.
- Subsequent to purchase, hired as interim IT Director during a year-long transition post-purchase.
- Key player in increasing year-one net profit by more than 20% by developing a new client profitability analysis system that provided exacting client-by-client profitability analysis.
- Re-hosted every business system while implementing a world-class business continuity and survivability protocol program.
- Developed and implemented a best-in-breed marketing management system and custom client relationship management (CRM) system.
IT Director/COO/EVP Technology
- Ultimately, promoted to EVP Technology. Implemented an operational excellence initiative which included rebuilding this 25 year-old company’s entire technical infrastructure (voice and data) in support of a five year sale plan.
- Acted as enterprise lead in all business process re-engineering initiatives.
- CTO of Teen Arrive Alive, a high-tech launch.
- Implemented cross-functional business process re-engineering and quality initiatives that directly drove EBITDA to more than $3.2MM - from an annual $600K loss.
- Personally developed and deployed the PEO industry's first CRM/ERP system - a system still in use today.
- Developed and deployed one of the first Web-based client and employee self-service suites - serving 1,100 clients and more than 17,000 employees across the country.
- Drove all technical aspects of six successful acquisitions in a two-year period. ed patent US 20060038690 for GPS technologies.