Seeking highly challenging, innovative, and creative assignments where I can use my expertise in driving an end - to- end analysis and reporting solution, attention to detail, passion for customer satisfaction that provides business users a robust set of KPIs to make business decisions and drive cost savings within infrastructure.
- 7+ Business Intelligence and 4 years of software development experience using industry standard methodologies and best practices
- Strong in T-SQL, Big Data and expert in visualizing data using (Power-BI and Advanced Excel) doing Analysis. Development strong in C#.Net, started on Python, expert in ETL and automation to formalize data in correct format
- Expertise in designing big data, data warehouse solutions, development, deployment, upgradation & scaling up solutions
- Skilled at progressing from problem statement to well-documentation, planning to design, development and presenting the insights. Continuously monitoring and improving the performance
- Expert in design, build, and maintain big data processing pipelines to serve analytics
- Worked with different partners and stakeholders across the business
- Experience in working on data that relies heavily on aggregation, transformation & insight driven focusing on business information
- Effective result oriented with good in logical thinking, finding the best solution on any problem.
- Innovative and self-motivated quick and great desire to learn modern technologies and undertake challenging tasks.
- Always share the data with preparing insights on timely, accurate, and actionable. Passionate about business intelligence.
- Proficient with writing complex SQL queries, stored procedures, views, temporary tables, and other objects related to solving questions with data. Expert in advanced excel to generate the pivot, graphical representation of data
- Develops and maintains reports, graphs, and visualizations, including a catalog of available reports, allowing users to easily find and understand information.
- Big Data Platform (Cosmos/Azure/Microsoft Cloud)
- Data Analysis and Validation (Data Analysts)
- SQL Integration Services (Extract & Transformation) MSBI
- SQL Analysis Services (Multidimensional & Tabular)
- Data Explorer (Kusto), Data Factory, NoSQL
- GitHub/VS Code
- T-SQL (SQL Server)
- MDX Queries
- Azure Databricks
- Power BI Reporting (Dashboards/Reports)
- MS Excel (Advanced Excel with VBA)
- Problem Solving
- Cross Group Collaboration
- MS Team Foundation Server
- Adobe Analytics
- Data Mining
Business Intelligence & Analyst
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Analysis of the current market value for the subscriptions and the Game
- Shared the user’s history to campaign teams to target audience for campaign or to refund the pre-ordered gamers revenue
- Created and automated application using C# which compares and shares the available data in email, to show data to understand availability and if we miss the owner can regenerate.
- Created a report to show the daily, weekly, monthly and yearly games and the application related to Confidential team, so that don’t need to create the code and run, which saves 60% work and cost
- Created dynamic scripts to generate the data which saves 80% rework to update scripts with manual work efforts.
- Designs and automates several productions process for my own team and other teams
- Excellent in Advanced Excel and writing SQL queries for data manipulation as well as Microsoft’s Big Data script writing
- Involved in design and development of Data transformation framework components, Script development of Gaming project
- Generated the reports using different data sources for example Adobe Analytics, Microsoft Big Data and SQL Database and SQL Datawarehouse, Cubes
- Integrate and maintain data from different departments pulling and transforming into the useful databases and Azure Data Lake
- Trains and mentors’ colleagues when needed
Data Engineer & Analyst
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Created different module tool, to get the required data, which saves 70% rework and save the manual work efforts
- Created the Generic Confidential Survey Application to send the survey to required users and collect the survey Data to generate the reports which improves and increase the users understanding. I have used the C#, jQuery and bootstrap to design and develop application
- Worked on providing cleaned and high-quality data from various sources to data scientists for further modelling
- Automate the scripts or module to generate required consume data on every day, which saves 4/5 hours hard work
- Responsible for building relationships with various Microsoft internal sales and marketing teams to understand on business and marketing challenges
- Added Data by doing Analysis in excel using VBA, pivot tables functions
- Proposed changes to existing reports and implemented additional metrics based on program changes and customer requirements.
- Worked on multiple Ad Hoc analysis to identify growth opportunities for upcoming products and to provide performance insights on existing products
- Shared business insights with customers and prepared story lines behind the data/report
- Collaborated with multiple teams to understand and set priorities thereby ensuring successful onboarding of new data sources.
- Worked on the creation of the recommendation model for the Microsoft new application used users
- Advised business to make effective decisions by providing vital data through analysis of customer behavior pattern within CDDA.
Senior Software Developer
- Automate the changes and the testing tool to reduce manual efforts.
- The activities involve understanding the functional requirements from the roadmap of the product.
- Includes creating, planning, assigning tasks and working to complete it in time with best quality.
- Developing and maintaining the front-end functionality of websites.
- System Designing, Deployment, Analyzing the tool usage, involved in peer reviews, code reviews, analysis and sizing of project items and defects
- Created module to share the distributors location in given time gap and shared the map report in the evening to the manager,
- Worked on online credit card transactions operation using different API’s
- Building up and enhancing integration within existing systems.
- Carrying out tasks related to full software development life cycle.