- 4+ Years extensive experience in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform with proficiency as developer, administrator, and Consultant.
- Developed Apex classes, Controller classes and Apex Triggers on Force.com platform to customize application according to the functional needs.
- Experienced in implementing Visualforce pages, Web Services, Components, Tabs, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards to achieve complex business functionalities.
- Good understanding of software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile with Expertise in requirement gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing.
- Experience in Salesforce.com configuration in creating the Custom Objects, various types of Custom fields, buttons, links, Record types, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Assignment rules, Workflows and Approval Processes, etc.
- Implemented picklists, dependent picklists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation, and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Good working knowledge in querying salesforce.com database using SOQL and SOSL queries using Force.com Explorer.
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning by building Salesforce1 mobile apps using Lightning components and worked on rollout from Classic to lightning experience.
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com Governor Limits with an ability to optimize code with respect to those limits.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug - in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Good experience in designing and developing the SOAP and REST Integrations (Consuming and exposing API’s in force.com platform)
- Experience working with Salesforce.com sandbox and production environments.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Having good knowledge in writing test classes before deploying into production.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Skilled in customizing Standard Objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads and Campaigns as per client’s need.
- Experience in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Partner Portal and Customer Portal.
- Strong knowledge in App-Exchange Applications for integrating with Third Party Applications.
- A skilled problem solver and an efficient team player. Can effectively work in both independent and collaborative work environments.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
Force.com: Apex Custom Controllers and Extension, Apex triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Lightning Interface and Force.com IDE(Eclipse)
SFDC Tools: Data Loader, Salesforce-to-Salesforce, Apex Explorer
Programming Languages: APEX,C, C++
DBMS: Microsoft SQL Server
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, SDLC, Waterfall
Operating Systems: Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Mac OS-9/10
- Designing and developing the system UI based on the business requirements and enhancing the system accordingly.
- Installing the managed packages from AppExchange and upgrading them periodically to improve the system efficiency.
- Worked with Management on the planning, implementation of Salesforce Lightning Business Process .
- Actively worked with Business Team and SalesForce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the needs of organization.
- Performing the administrative tasks like user maintenance, security checks, monitoring the daily system jobs, running, and scheduling the reports and dashboards.
- Building Lightning components using Controllers, Helper methods, design using CSS and using these components in Visualforce pages.
- Developing the workflow rules, automated approval process, formula fields in the process of object edits.
- Building SOAP and REST integrations to migrate and import the data between different data systems and third-party systems.
- Performed Steelbrick (CPQ) related configuration for product setup, approval matrices, approval rules, process builders and flows
- Building the salesforce objects, apex classes, triggers required as part of integrations and project the data on client UI.
- Developed a custom application on salesforce platform by building various custom objects, custom fields and relationships, process builder, approval process, workflows, email alerts, profiles, permission sets, OWD and sharing rules, page layouts and record types and its assignments, custom report types - reports - dashboards and its folder sharing, Duplicate Rules, Matching Rules, data setup using data loader according to the business requirements.
- Coordinated development activity with Offshore Team.
- Performing deployments using Change Sets and ANT migration tool.
- Providing training to the internal business users to use the application.
Confidential, New Jersey
- Involved in documentation review cycles for the project and assign review tasks to the project team. Follow-up with reviews to see them through to completion.
- Communicated project status and escalate issues to management. Provide feedback for improving Technical Publications procedures, standards, and methodologies.
- Interacted with business users for gathering the requirements of the project and then worked on implementing all of them.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Developed various custom objects, tabs, validation rules and components.
- Responsible for developing Apex Classes and Apex Triggers for various enhancements in the application.
- Analyzed the Scenarios for switching between Salesforce classic and the Lightning Experience.
- Integrated the web services by generating the necessary stubs from the WSDL files for extracting the data from internal systems.
- Developed the Workflow rules and Validation rules and defined Lookups and Master-Detail relationships on the objects. And also created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationships among objects.
- Participated in design meeting for implementation of phase 4, 5 and contributed to technical approach.
- Used Steelbrick (CPQ) for Salesforce to configure, price and quote new deals, add-on sales and renewals.
- Managed Cases, Communities as a part of Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Built reusable components, and customized Salesforce1 mobile app using Lightning component framework.
- Wrote SOQL and SOSL statements within custom controllers, extensions, and triggers.
- Designed and implemented various Email templates for Auto-Response to customers.
- Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Developed reports and dashboards according to the business needs which reflect the company performance.
- Responsible for handling the tickets, defects and enhancements for the project.