- Seasoned strategy and analytics consultant with over 15 years of experience managing projects across Technology, Financial Services, FinTech and Insurance industry.
- Expertise in building Data Governance Organizations from ground - up, setting up policies and procedures working closely with stakeholders.
- Leading enterprise data management & governance projects across industry sectors
- Designing and building data governance operating models and implementing data governance and master data solutions based on industry-standard governance frameworks
- Facilitate relationships between cross-functional teams, setting up processes, managing resources, tracking schedules, raising concerns to appropriate owners early and resolving open issues that prevent progress
- Managing stakeholders’ expectations and building consensus across leadership, business users and technical teams towards a shared vision
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical and communication skills
- Passionate about mentoring and coaching MDM and Data Governance teams
- Proficient in Agile, Scaled Agile, Hybrid and Traditional project management methodology.
- Publications: Co-author for the Redbook "IBM WebSphere Information Analyzer & Data Quality
Project Management: Project Planning, Process Management, Business Data Definitions, Business Analysis & Use Cases, Scoping, Identifying risks and issues, Vendor Management, Functional Design, Project Roadmaps, Storyboarding, Key Design Decisions, SOPs, User Training, Executive presentations, Project economics
Data Management: Data Governance Policies & Processes, Data Governance Strategy and Roadmaps, Data Governance Operating Models, Data Standards, Governance Playbooks, Data Modeling, Data Provisioning, Master Data Management, Data Quality, GDPR, KDEs, Data Architecture, Data Transformation, Data Integrity.
Tools: and Databases: ETL (IBM DataStage) Informatica (MDM, Reference 360, IDD, E360, Axon, Enterprise Data Catalog (EDC), Information Analyzer, SAP S/4, ECC, SAP MDG, Amazon Snowflake, Tableau, Oracle, SQL Server, Teradata, JIRA, Rally, HP ALM, MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
Analytics & Cognitive Practice, Senior Consultant
Confidential | San Jose, CA
- Manage and deliver large-scale data management and data governance projects
- Worked with cross-functional stakeholders including executives, IT representatives, business leaders and the analytics/AI user community to understand business challenges and identify solutions for remediation
- Managed projects establishing a clear path and owners of next steps, including identifying dependencies, develop mitigation strategies, predict roadblocks and obstacles and establish meetings or integration points
- Defined systems strategy; developed system requirements; design, prototype, and tested custom technology solutions; and supported system implementation.
Finance MDM & Data Governance Manager
Confidential | Detroit, MI
- Managed the end-end data governance and master data strategy and solution delivery for Finance MDM for a $100 million business transformation initiative
- Managed stakeholders, executive communication, business interviews, requirement gathering and liaison with Corporate Finance, Product, Controllership and Accounting
- Established data governance standards and processes for managing enterprise finance data for planning, consolidation and management/regulatory reporting.
- Led the MDM solution architecture design including MDM data model, UI, Workflows and data integrations between the MDM Hub and S/4 using PCF.
- Managed a team of technical and functional resources to develop data integration (ETL), data profiling, data UI screens, customized workflows and MDM process jobs
Financial Datawarehouse Architect
Confidential | Daly City, CA
- Led stakeholder engagement, business workshops, and Finance Datawarehouse solution design for Financial Planning and Regulatory reporting transformation project
- Recommended incremental business value delivery by consulting with Client’s cross-functional stakeholders, and drafted plans for corresponding build out of technical components.
- Advised Client on project interdependencies, critical success factors, project schedules, resource loading/levelling, issue resolution and coordinates with other teams.
Data Governance Lead
Confidential | Sunnyvale, CA
- Developed DG implementation strategy, roadmap and phase-wise deployment plan along with DG operating model inclusive of structure, roles & responsibilities, process & policies and implementation plan, ground-up, to streamline the Cloud Sales process and make it more standardized and efficient.
- Led data governance (DG) workshops to understand & document business requirements, address stakeholders’ area of concerns and facilitated setting up of DG Organization and Steer Co.
- Established foundation for a $450 million large-scale Data Strategy Initiative at Confidential Cloud.
Confidential | San Jose, CA
- Created the release roadmap and timeline, project structure, communication plan for the MDM IT org
- Organized Business requirements workshops and Business/IT Interlock sessions to gather requirements
- Managed stakeholder communication, status reporting, PMO activities including planning, tracking and raising issues/risks at leadership level.