4 years of experience in business management and software development specifally in health it
Applications and Tools: PEGA - PRPC, hp q uality c enter Web Technologies HTML, Java Script, XML
Programming Languages: java, C, C++, PL & SQL Process Modelers MS Visio, i Grafx
Databases: MS Access, Oracle 10G, Oracle 9i Methodology Scrum, Waterfall
Microsoft Applications: MS Project, Word, Excel, Power Point IDE Eclipse
Package Solution Consultant
- Gathered business requirements by conducting detailed interviews with end users, developed Business Requirement Document and designed Business Processes Workflow using MS Visio.
- Created Test Plan and Test Cases for manual testing after analyzing requirements.
- Designed database ER Models, wrote complex queries and stored procedures for the purpose of application development.
- Handled user issues and provided bug fixes as a part of application support and maintenance team.
- Coordinated project activities between business, technical development and testing teams.
- Demonstrated and imparted training to client to use newly developed application
- Communicated project status to senior management, used reports and charts for at a glance summary.
- Handled full SDLC lifecycle of modules of exception handling application right from requirement gathering to production deployment using Java related technologies and BPM tool PEGA - PRPC under SCRUM and AGILE.
- Developed Health Insurance Claim Processing Application using Health Care Management Framework of PRPC.
- Documented design, code and training materials for future teams.
- Involved in business requirement analysis and data modeling.
- Coded and designed User Interfaces, wrote stored procedures, triggers, queries in SQL.
- Re-engineered existing system and enhanced Process work flows which improved efficiency by 30%
- Imparted classroom training on related tools to new recruits and mentored them on project knowledge
- Received appreciation mail from Director of CRM for CSA Certification, earliest in the batch of 40 employees
- Founded a computer hardware distribution firm, steered it to a profitable business within one year
- Performed IT Market Research Analysis and launched Mercury, a flagship brand of Confidential
- Discovered new Clients, developed new segment of business to business customers and maintained relationship, increased sales by 500% in one year
- Created and implemented goals and strategy, managed day to day business, allocated tasks to staff