- Good customer - service background.
- Established ability to analyze, troubleshoot and determine technical problems.
- Quick to learn and master new technology; equally successful in both team and self-directed settings.
- Strong working skill of networking, software, hardware, OS and security application.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Analytical and problem resolving ability, with a track record of enhancing operations.
OS: Windows 2000/XP/ME/7, Mac OS X
Software: Microsoft Office XP/2000 (Word, Power Point, Excel, Access), Norton Utilities, Adobe Photoshop
Networking: TCP/IP, LAN/WAN, VPN
Languages: HTML, XML
Business Development Manager
- Account planning and performance monitoring system.
- Generating leads for possible sales.
- Formal proposal and presentation management and writing.
- Developing new sales relationships to increase business volume.
- Bringing in new customers while retaining existing ones.
- Intelligence gathering on customers and competitors.
- Researching potential clients.
- Administrative paperwork.
- Distribute mail and facsimiles.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and other Microsoft Office programs.
- Maintain general contact with client.
- Conduct statistical, legal and documentary research.
- Draft legal documents, correspondence and pleadings.
- Delegated tasks to employees daily.
- Conducted daily shift huddles with employees.
- Performed daily sales objectives.
- Reviewed and filed daily paperwork.
- Conducted general store operations.
- Efficiently trained employees.
- Experience working in a diverse environment.
- Gained leadership experience marketing Disney products.
- Assisted in daily inventory counts.
- Assisted in delegating tasks.