Web Technologies: HTML5, CSS, Angular.js, Express.js
Data Management: DynamoDB, SSMS, PostgreSQL
Versioning tools: MS Visio, GIT, VSTS
Security tools: KeePass, Wireshark, Splunk, NMap, AWS CloudWatch, IAM, AWS WAF, AWS KMS, Amazon GuardDuty
Desktop tools: Microsoft Remote Desktop, IIS, Server Manager, SSMS, ODBC
Agile testing tools: MTM, Jira, JUnit, Selenium, Jest, Smartbear TestComplete
Data formats: JSON, XML, CSV
Business Systems Consultant
- Develops user requirements and specifications for major business systems, integrating new applications or significant enhancements to existing software
- Acts as a non - technical Team Leader on complex projects
- Provides direction to business analysts and project team members in the planning and scheduling of systems projects, which cross functional line or are of a most complex nature
- Works with business partners through coding and implementation to ensure product matches envisioned result
- Formulates and defines small project/system scope and objectives and developing detailed systems specifications from which programs will be written and that fit with the Bank’s system architecture standards
- Facilitates highly structured group sessions to gain a firm understanding of the business view, its problems and opportunities, and requirements
- Devise overall testing strategy and test plans for each assignment
- Manages the expectations of customers, stakeholders, peers, vendors and management
- Responsible for the setup, configuration, and integration of AppDynamics into our webservice
- Leveraging a NodeJS, ExpressJS, and NestJS stack
- Customize Splunk dashboards and alerts by pulling in large data sets to analyze code, data, and investigate notable events
- Responsible for engaging in cross-functional collaboration meetings and communicating future integration and feature plans to team
- Responsible for monthly on-site or remote production support to respond to urgent product defects
- Implements test-driven development using Jest and testing API endpoints using Postman
- Leveraging AWS DynamoDB & S3 to manage data
- Implements a CI/CD pipeline using the Atlassian suite - Bamboo, Bitbucket, & Jira
- Implements mutation testing using Stryker to ensure code coverage and concise test cases
- Implements PACT contract testing to ensure that all we are working in alignment with all of the webservices we are dependent on
QA Automation Engineer
- Use my understanding of business systems and industry requirements to develop testing approaches and execute manual and automated conditions in mainframe and web-based environments using both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Communicate test issues and defects to other team members in order to initiate problem solving and ensure proper operation of the product.
- Provide feedback and recommendations to developers on software usability and functionality.
- Review software documentation to ensure technical accuracy, compliance and completeness, and to mitigate risks and also perform workflow analysis, provided recommendations and implemented quality improvements for test plans and processes.
- Responsible for training and communication of guidelines with testing Progressive systems to new hires and tenured employees
- Lead Sprint Planning, Daily Sprint, and Retrospective meetings for my designated Scrum Team.