Looking for a new opportunity to utilize the technical knowledge and managerial skills I’ve gained during the past 32 years in IT.
Skills: Mainframe Developer, Project Management and Development Manager
Technical Skills: Microsoft Project Management, Cobol, VSAM, CICS, MVS/JCL, TSO/ISPF, WYLBUR, ROSCOE, Confidential 3090 MVS, Endevor, IDMS/R, ADS/O, ADS/G, OLM, OLQ, IDD,, MicroFocus Workbench and Dialog System,
Confidential, Plano, Texas
- I am currently an Agile Vertical Team Lead managing Salesforce, .net and Java developers supporting Mortgage Loan Originations Systems.
- I work closely with the Agile Product Manager and Business teams setting priorities and managing the development staff to implement “Agile Stories”.
- I also maintain a close working relationship with the QA team, to ensure all proper testing is performed.
Confidential, Bethesda, Maryland
Product Manager - Vice President
- I began my 20 years with Confidential as a Cobol/CICS/VSAM developer working on application systems for various banking divisions Lending (auto and unsecured lines of credit) in addition to software applications for Customer Service.
- One of the most notable projects was the development of MortgageVision (1992) a mortgage point of sale system developed using MicroFocus’s GUI development tool.
- In later years I was promoted to development manager and was responsible for the configurations and installation of the following systems.
- These installations also required development tasks for feeds to downstream applications in addition to real-time interfaces to third party vendors.
Confidential, Rockville, Maryland
Technical Lead - Programmer/Analyst
- I worked on numerous contracts as both a Technical Lead and Developer.
- These contracts included a Management Reporting System for the Confidential Accounting Center, Forms Distribution System for the Internal Revenue Service and various other projects for the General Services Administration.
- After my resignation, I was asked to work part-time on an INS contract which required me to obtain a government security clearance.
Confidential, Chantilly, Virginia
COBOL Programmer Analyst
- I was responsible for the full life cycle development on a variety of financial and banking systems.
- Projects included the conversion of a Credit Union financial system from Burroughs to Confidential
- Other projects included a new network to the CU’s ATM system as well as the development of an Confidential .