- A dedicated and self - motivated IT professional with around 10 years of IT experience in global IT companies. In my overall experience I have primary experience in
- Control-M Administration and support for system services. I am comfortable to work in a corporate IT environment that lays emphasis on growth and career development thereby enhancing my technical and professional skill sets.
- I have extensive experience in Control-M Administration, Installation, Implementation, Patching, Troubleshooting and follow up of issues escalated to product vendor Confidential .
- I am currently working as Control-M Administrator v6/v8/v9 with additional experience on Unix, Windows, Database, different Ticketing tools and MS Office.
- I have worked and having good experience on Computer Associate’s product - Confidential and Confidential ’s product CFT as well.
- I have worked on project migration and been appreciated often for working and resolving
- Control-M issues under SLA.
- Control - M EM server installation & upgrade
- Control-M servers installation & upgrade
- Control-M unix / windows agents installation & upgrade
- Control-M patch/fix-pack installation/upgrade
- Control-M configuration manager / components
- Control-M database management
- Control-M user authorization
- Control-M control module installation & plugin
- Looking forward to work on Bigdata & Hadoop
- Escalate issues & work with product vendor Confidential support
- DRP, RFC, WIP, Outage support
- Team support, training and documentation
- Computer Associate product - Confidential
- Confidential product - CFT
- Control-M development / implementation
- Understand business requirement
- Team management
Control - M Administrator
- Control-M architecture design.
- Control-M environment maintenance.
- Streamline new Control-M projects and delivery.
- Work and fix reported Control-M issues / escalations.
- Control-M implementation, maintenance and development.
- DRP / WIP / Outage / scheduled activities.
- Control-M license / report / data update.
- Daily call with clients.
- Understand business requirements.
- Team management.
- Control-M server installation and upgrade from v6 to v8.
- Control-M EM server installation and upgrade from v6 to v8.
- Control-M configuration maintenance.
- Control-M database understanding and management.
- Control-M agent v8 (Unix / windows) installation.
- Latest patch upgrade (Control-M server / EM server / Agent).
- Control-M components management / upgrade.
- Fix Control-M issues, escalations.
- Control-M Users and Group management.
- Troubleshoot Control-M jobs scheduling issues.
- Work on RFC / Incidents / RCA / SOP / Tickets.
- Escalate issues to Confidential and follow up until resolved.
- Plan and Support DRP / WIP / scheduled activity.
- Control-M implementation, maintenance and development
- Daily call with users / clients and meeting on upcoming projects.
- Control-M jobs maintenance.
- Control-M server patch upgrade.
- Control-M agents (Unix / Windows) installation.
- Control-M agent (Unix / Windows) patch upgrade.
- Control-M components (Server / EM components) management.
- Work on reported Control-M issues and escalations.
- Control-M Viewpoint, QR, CR, CCM
- Support scheduled activity in weekends.
- Documentation / Reports.
- Control-M job scheduling / maintenance.
- Create, modify and delete jobs.
- Take actions on jobs through GUI.
- Understand Control-M architecture.
- Login to Control-M server and run basic utility.
- Report / Outage / Scheduled activities.
- Control-M job scheduling.
- Create / Manage Control-M jobs.
- Create QR / CR / for jobs based on request.
- Create global condition for jobs.
- Take care of Alerts through GAS.
- Take proper action on jobs (Rerun / Kill / Force ok / Hold / Free)
- Work on Service center tickets.
- Update reports.
- Learn new tools and implement