- Advanced and technically savvy professional with subject matter expert - level understanding of all Salesforce technologies.
- Extensive experience directing skilled project teams creating cutting-edge applications and completing major Salesforce projects such as implementations, upgrades, integrations, and global build outs. Demonstrated ability to employ Agile/Scrum and Waterfall methodologies as appropriate to form the frameworks for application development.
- Credited with successfully delivering multiple, highly visible custom application development projects ranging from $500K to $2.5M in value.
- Noted for building and cultivating strong relationships with teams, colleagues, and clients to drive unified approaches to achieving project success.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project Management
- Agile/Scrum Methodology
- Vendor Management
- Risk Assessment & Mitigation
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Business Process Improvements
- Requirements Gathering & Analysis
- IT Strategy Development
- Waterfall Methodology
Confidential, Morrisville, NC
- Leading a skilled team of forty spearheading globally, Salesforce Lightning, the completely reimagined Salesforce platform.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to facilitate the planning and road-mapping process.
- Delivering solutions in Sales, service, marketing cloud, and custom developed mobile app with agile development.
- Evaluate emerging and new technologies. Actively collaborate with business stakeholders to derive and drive value from existing and new system technology investments.
- Own and manage applications budget and prioritization with business leaders to ensure investments are aligned with business requirements.
Confidential, Winston Salem, NC
Senior Director, Salesforce
- Driving force behind a skilled team of eight spearheading global implementation of Salesforce Lightning, the completely reimagined Salesforce platform, with a primary focus on the Americas operations.
- Assume lead point for product development and management, customizing standard functionality and custom coding utilizing Apex code, triggers, and Visualforce pages.
- Control data and functionality migrations from other Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems such as Sugar CRM to Microsoft Dynamics to Salesforce.
- Effectively utilize Lightning for integrating with MS Outlook and built the global templates to implement Salesforce CPQ (formerly SteelBrick) to integrate with SAP systems.
Confidential, Pennington, NJ
SFDC Project Manager
- Credited with delivering numerous Salesforce projects while directing a 12-member team that included integrations, data exports through Informatica, and major upgrades.
- Completed a major consolidation of Salesforce Organization to create a unified communication framework for clients while working closely with stakeholders to understand business requirements and project deliverables.
- Orchestrated all phases of DOL regulation related projects for key financial clients.
- Led a team of 12 skilled developers and quality assurance personnel working on projects across all phases of the software development life cycle through to final delivery.
- Interfaced with the technical team to determine the feasibility of proposed enhancements.
Confidential, Wayne, PA
Director Technical Project Management
- Adeptly implemented Salesforce.com with the service cloud for call center case management and for integration with the warehouse management system.
- Held fully accountable for Salesforce.com CRM administration, configuration, implementation, and development and set up Salesforce Organization with declarative programming.
- Employed design skills creating custom formula fields, field dependencies, validation rules, workflows, and approval processes for automated alerts, field updates, and email generation in alignment with requirements.
- Served as the Salesforce subject matter expert and system administrator supporting enterprise users while prioritizing the workflow for eight direct reports.
- Presented change, scope, vender, and budget management reports to the steering committee in addition to providing regular project status updates for senior leadership and users.
- Successfully deployed the 3rd party application Tangoe as a new mobile device management solution.