- Over 15 years experience working in IT has sharpened a diverse skill set including enterprise systems design, requirements gathering, systems implementation, project documentation, and providing related technical support.
- A dynamic speaker, presenter, and trainer, skilled in employing clarity and humor to develop and deliver effective presentations / trainings to assorted audiences at all organizational levels.
- Highly skilled in communicating executive direction to project stakeholders, establishing priorities and timelines, delegating tasks, and following through to meet project goals to ensure success.
Business Technical Lead
- Collaborated with executive management to create a project plan, develop timelines, and to determine scope to design a system for conversion of official personnel files from hardcopy to digital format for 80,000 state employees.
- Gathered and merged multiple state agency business requirements, technical requirements, security requirements, and user requirements which resulted in the creation of a prototype system.
- Leveraged existing technology to build a conversion process (Department of Revenue Imaging) and a depository (SAP) with the ability to store both digitized legacy and newly created files for all employees.
- Negotiated and partnered with vendors to design, test, and install project interface software.
- Prepared presentations and led meetings to implement Confidential for over 30 state agency HR offices; trained end - users, created and maintained documentation, and supplied ongoing technical support.
- Prior to e-LMS implementation, employee training records were decentralized across 40-plus agencies.
- The initial vision for e-LMS was to consolidate state employee’s existing training records and to offer a centralized location for future enterprise training delivery.
- Partnered with agency training officers to implement e-LMS Commonwealth-wide, resulting in enterprise standardization of online learning, training records retention, and policy sign-offs within a unified system.
- Became the state’s e-LMS subject matter expert; conducted trainings and seminars for up to 30 people on e-LMS administrative procedures and creating and posting SCORM-wrapped online courses.
- Created and delivered comprehensive reports to executive decision-makers and agency training officers.
- Established e-LMS as the official training standard application for state employees.
- PMA Program members are exposed to a variety of core state management functions including budget operations, HR, policy development and enterprise program management via agency work assignments.
- During the Confidential year I completed management rotations in the Office of Information Technology, the Dept. of Transportation, the Dept. of Education, the Governor’s Budget Office, and Human Resources.
Director of Service
- Analyzed and modified existing business processes to streamline operations.
- Managed a staff of network technicians servicing 250-300 clients nationwide.
- Performed onsite visits to build customer relationships and to install/troubleshoot software applications.