- Confidential is a result oriented and dynamic technology professional with over 11 years of experience in technology and domain consulting, solution architecting, product development, application development and management and in managing complex programs for multinational clients in Cards & Payments industry.
- He has extensive expertise in Credit Card, Payment Card and Merchant Acquiring and Issuing business domain.
- He is presently working as a technology group lead of multiple teams, responsible for processing of an 18 million annual Disputes case inventory of a highly sophisticated Payments Acceptance Disputes (chargebacks) organization.
- He has proven ability to work cross functionally across systems supporting multiple card brands, building effective technology solutions, driving efficiency and productivity through product / process improvements and automation, managing multi - geography teams and large-scale complex programs. He is well-versed in mainframe technologies, various estimation techniques, Agile methodologies and project management best practices.
- Working as the technology solution lead to transform acquirer processing to align with Confidential global program
- Working as a domain and technology consultant with multiple US acquirers to enable them implement VCR solutions in their systems
- Designed, developed and implemented mainframe backend for a new secure web enabled front- end interface, called ‘Dispute Manager’, to help merchants effectively manage their disputes in real-time
- Created mainframe back-end application for a SMB self-service portal to manage chargeback
- Built complete acquirer processing for both Credit and Debit (signature and Pin) network, for large associations such as Amex, Discover, Wex, STAR, Voyager.
- Built customized chargeback and retrieval solutions for many giants in the us Market, such as, BP, EXXON, SHELL, IOL, Walmart, Paypal, Microsoft, Google, Home Depot, Amazon etc.
- Worked in end to end migration/transformation to EMV technology, rules, processing etc.
- Hands on experience migrating entire chargeback business to one acquirer to another.
- Build complete technology solution for merchant communication for all IRS tax processing related notice / communication.
- Hands on experience of using EFP HP voltage technology to encrypt PCI data
- Worked for backend systems enablement for IVR integration
- Experienced in migrating old legacy application to newer technologies, such as, ADSO to CICS, IDMS to DB2, EZETRIVE to COBOL/SORT
- Have worked as various global platform field expansion projects, effecting different technology, feed and interfaces
- Experienced in designing disaster recovery plans / procedure
- Automated job monitoring macro with automated reports and alerts
- Automated test data generation tool used to convert sales data to respective chargeback data
- Complexity reduction, maintainability and efficiency improvement by converting modules in newer technologies, tuning SQLs, removing unused code etc.
- Analyzing dispute trends to identify key categories and worked with business to develop automated process to reduce manual intervention and improve turn-around time
Primary technical experience: IBM Mainframe technologies - COBOL, MVS-JCL, DB2, VSAM
Additional technical experience: REXX, CICS, UNIX, JAVA
Knowledge of utilities / Product: File Aid, File Master, CA7, SAR Tool, Endevor, Platinum, IBM Batch Utilities, CYBERMATION, Clearquest
Skills / specialization: Service Delivery and Project Management, Product and domain consulting (Cards and Payments), Solution Architecting
Confidential, Coral Springs, Florida
Technology: JCL, COBOL, DB2, CICS, VSAM, REXX, File Aid, Abend Aid, CA7, IBM Utilities, JAVA
Technology Group Lead / techno-functional manager
- Overseeing and controlling the service delivery for multiple projects in the Dispute and Chargeback Mgmt. applications
- Delivery Management, Resource management, Risk management, Communication and Information Management
- Design and Solution architecting
- Client liaison for all phases for software development life cycles
- Project execution, monitoring and control
- Involved in systems & product analysis, custom rule design & implementation, platform and product features’ gap analysis and remediation, solution design for data mapping, migration and platform consolidation, solution design & end-to-end implementation for key business challenges / initiatives.
- Proposal Writing and Business Development activities
- Sizing, Project planning, execution and control
- Review, design of tools & solutions accelerators, design of frameworks used for various consulting and assessment activities
- Involved in analyzing, designing, engineering and coordinating IT transformation needs for building IT solutions to develop, enhance, maintain IT application portfolio and to provide quality assurance and testing, deployment assistance and ongoing maintenance and support.
- Involved in practice development, innovation management and portfolio planning and growth initiatives.
- Team size - 35
Technology: JCL, COBOL, DB2, REXX, File Aid, Cybermation, ENDEVOR, FIS Omni Product Suites
- Requirement Analysis, design, coding and Testing
- Coordinating with business SMEs to derive technical requirements, prepare technical design document, develop, test and implement solutions
- Created multiple tools for productivity improvement (automated job monitoring macro, automated reporting of production job status etc.)
- Managing daily production support
- Software Development
- Software Quality Assurance
- Member of Knowledge Office
- Communication with various groups such as product support, business, Customers’ end users etc. for trouble request resolution