- Organized and detail - oriented, able to track and work on multiple projects at once
- Ensure process compliance and review feedback during User Acceptance Testing.
- Creates and communicates process flows or requirements to staff for development efforts or as part of procedural training.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills required.
- Intermediate-level knowledge and experience with Microsoft products- Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Word is required.
- Ability to quickly learn custom software programs and database structures is required.
- Good organizational skills and keen attention to detail is required.
- Must be amenable to working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- A strong customer-centric approach is required.
- Must be skilled at managing stakeholder groups and balancing diplomacy and tact with assertiveness.
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives, develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders, Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
- Past participation in Agile team specifically Kanban.
- Experience using JIRA and Confluence.
- Capture key metrics to ensure goals related to these metrics are met, Create detailed reports on internal incident response measures of success
- Ability to effectively communicate complex and abstract processes with non-technical audiences.
Strategic Account Manager
- Building and maintaining long lasting client relationships
- Overseeing client accounts, including negotiations regarding business partnerships
- Ensure timely and successful delivery of solutions according to client needs and objectives
- Developed new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement
Training & Support Manager
- Responsible for managing client relationship
- Worked with project manager to ensure training expectations were met accordingly
- Lead and oversaw high level government training program approved by CFO and Senior leadership, including creating course content and materials required for classroom setting
- Performed onsite, interactive training workshop with end users, allowing for a more hands on, collaborative training program
- Ensured training material updated and maintained throughout each release’s lifecycle
Sr. Network Technician
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
- Responsible for monitoring corporate and commercial networks, avidly checking client endpoint connections to confirm stability to the Confidential network
- Liaison between client and account reps, third party vendors, as well as internal support
- Follow documented support procedures, managing issues through resolution or turnover
- Developed an in-depth understanding of authorization transaction flow and exceptions that can result in cardholder impact
- Experience with a multitude of monitoring tools