Confidential - Richmond, IL
- In-house expert on the XpertDoc tool used to create manufacturing design sheets with direction for the production floor on key characteristic of finished assemblies, including images.
- Updated all product configurators at the Richmond location to eliminate dead ends, add images and create a much more refined experience for the end user.
- Implementation team member for bringing a new business system online in Richmond plant.
- Modifying all configurators to work with the new business system.
- Work with team member who are located in Missouri, Minnesota, California and Mexico
- Implemented a same day/next day shipping option on select products.
- Member of the IT Global Help Desk handling work orders for configurator issues.
Senior Lab Technician
- Responsible for Preventative Maintenance of Test Equipment.
- Led a cross functional team that designed a new Engineering/Reliability Test Lab.
- Responsible for researching and purchasing a vibration test system.
- Responsible for researching and purchasing a thermal shock chamber.
- Personally designed the vibration test room that now houses the test equipment.
- Designed the layout of the location for the new thermal shock chamber and the environmental chamber.
- Vibration equipment and thermal shock chamber saves the company over $88K per year in testing that was previously outsourced to external lab