- An IT & Banking professional offering an experience of 14 plus years across Business Analysis, Business Consulting, Testing, Agile and Waterfall SDLC Methodology in Trade Finance domain currently spearheading as Business Consultant
- Experience on working with industry leading Trade Finance Solutions like Bank Trade, Fusion Banking Trade Innovation, and Flexcube Corporate.
- Extensive experience in documenting Business Requirements Document, Functional Requirements, User Stories, Acceptance criteria, Use cases, UML diagrams, Business Process flows for client requirements.
- Extensive experience in HP ALM tool.
- Well versed with all instruments in Trade Finance like Letters of Credit, Collections, Guarantees, Standby LC’s, Reimbursements, Payments, Pre - Shipment & Post-Shipment Financing.
- Experience in SWIFT Message categories MT7xx,MT4xx,MT202,MT103
- Extensive experience in middle office and back office operations for end to end processing of Trade Finance instruments like Issuance,Booking,Amendment,Payment,Acceptance,Discounting,Claims,Book Off, Limit & Facility Monitoring, Documents Handling,Reporting,Accounting.
- Experience in submitting Request for Information and Request for proposal for Trade Finance solutions and Consulting services
- Possess keen business acumen in understanding business requirements, carrying out analysis on current and future state, finding gaps in processes and devising a road map for enhancing applications. Experience in requirements gathering and developing business requirements documentation and functional specifications and test plans/cases for critical mission accomplishing projects.
- Focused and hardworking professional equipped with thorough domain knowledge with an analytic bent of mind and confident to take challenging assignments.
- Acting as SME for Trade Finance and Business Consultant to facilitate the implementation of Fusion Banking Trade Innovation Trade Finance application for the client
- Prepared RFI,RFP document and evaluation questionnaire to vendors
- Perform Vendor evaluation and assessment from RFP responses
- Coordinated and facilitated extensive user interviews and workshops to gather and analyze requirements
- Developed functional requirement specifications, creating detailed use cases and process flow diagrams to support functional specifications
- Documentation of Business requirements and walkthrough with project stakeholders for obtaining sign offs.
- Writing User stories and Acceptance criteria for the Interface requirements
- Conduct walkthrough of business requirements with downstream interface partners
- Act as a liaison between business and technical stakeholders to validate requirements
- Capture business requirements in HP ALM to ensure traceability
- Prepare process maps for AS-IS & TO-BE models of the business processes using Visio.
- Data Mapping with FBTI products data take- on xsd with legacy system data
- FBTI data mapping with downstream interfaces requirements
- Identify and documented the delta log requirements which are not standard features in FBTI
- Document changes to workflows and business internal procedures and recommend changes for process improvements
- Prepare management reports and deck for Project Control Commitee,Project Steering Committee & weekly status meetings and responsible to provide up to date status to senior management and Business on the progress in each stage
- Work with PM to develop project activities and work plans
- Assist Testing team to document Test plans, test scenarios, test cases, monitor test phases, defect analysis and perform User Acceptance testing
- Defining test strategy / test scenarios based on functional specifications analysis.
- Assist in performing User Acceptance Testing (UAT) tests as needed including validation of reports, security, and the correct implementation of process flows.
- E2E integration testing with multiple interfacing system.
- Plan and coordinate the implementation process.
- Guidance and Coordination with Onsite SMEs for Training Material Preparation.
- Training Coordination for UAT & Non- UAT users.
- Offshore anchor responsible for Project Management activities which includes Team Management, Project code creation & setup, Resource mapping, Billing, Invoicing, Coordination with other departments for Project administration
- Defect analysis and bug fixing during SIT, UAT and regression test cycles
- Preparation of AS-IS model for the current architecture of the applications
- Liaise with onsite team to understand the applications and requirements mapping
- Use cases preparation for the functional requirements
- Test Scenarios & Test cases preparation for the functional requirements
- Work closely with Trade Finance SME’s to submit the responses for RFP
- Submit Point of View and thought papers on the emerging trends in Trade Finance
- Create Business reusable artifacts for Trade Finance products using in-house BPM tool
- Conduct Domain trainings to Consulting group members periodically and project specific domain trainings for other units
- Business Analyst, Trade Finance Domain and Agile certified