- Experienced professional with over 15 years of experience in the fields of sales, marketing, advertising and customer service.
- Customer service representative with over 15 years of work experience and proven ability to assist customers and exceed sales goals.
- Address customer service inquiries in a timely manner.
- Answer customer queries in an appropriate fashion and try to resolve customer complaints in the best possible way.
- Achieved customer satisfaction and exceeded corporate goals and targets.
- Extensive knowledge of Agile (Scrum, SAFe, ScrumBan and Kanban) and Waterfall software development life cycles; as well as all aspects of change and configuration management
- Sound knowledge in Agile tools such JIRA, Trello, ALM and Rally
- Experience in interacting with the clients for business and technical requirements gathering and well acquainted with Software Development Life Cycle processes
- Exposure in Business Analysis, Scoping Study, Business Process Analysis and Effort estimation with good planning and organizational skills
- Experience in writing Business Requirements Document (BRD), Project charter, Functional Requirements Document (FRD), Request for Proposals (RFP) and Statement of Work (SOW)
- Good understanding in onshore, offshore model and global delivery models
- Peoples person
- Go - getter attitude
- Conflict resolution
- Computer savvy
- Problem Solver
- Critical thinker
- Goal Oriented
- Leadership and Mentoring
- Waterfall, Agile, Scrum
- CA Agile Central (Rally), JIRA
- Confluence, Microsoft Visio
- Microsoft Project
Sales and marketing assistant manager
- Provided accurate information to customer queries.
- Worked with the higher management team to ensure that appropriate changes were made in regards to customer satisfaction.
- Exceeded company sales goals by overachieving sales targets.
- Provided input as and when necessary to higher management to improve customer satisfaction and increase sales.
- Worked head to head with the management team to develop and successfully implement sales goal.
Confidential, Oak Brook, IL
Business Development Coordinator
- Experience working with several departments and organizations for sales and marketing strategies.
- Conduct meetings and presentations at Hospitals and Physicians clinics for product demonstration and sales.
- Increase business revenue by referring new patients to the company.
- Consistently meet and over exceeded sales targets.
- Identified problems and provided resolution strategies.
- Worked on client retention by reversing the negative client trend.
- Ensured excellent client relationship with existing and potential clients.
Senior Sales/Account Representative
- Involved in the sales process activities, prospecting new customers, handled the sales calls, generated new sales leads and improved sales revenue
- Qualified leads based on patient needs such as in/outpatient care
- Generated leads and directed to appropriate Sales Representatives
- Contacted the existing customers to follow-up, maintain and improve customer relationship and satisfaction
- Maintained a network of customer contacts, hospital staff including dispatch planners and social workers, doctors, healthcare officials
- Planned, designed, implemented Promotions and Marketing Campaigns based on Health care products and Medicare guidelines.
- Worked with Medicare patients for providing Confidential products