Entrepreneurial and driven individual with over 25+ years of volleyball experience from playing, coaching, teaching, along with starting a volleyball club in 2007. Proven record of growth and relationship building in the volleyball industry.
Communication, Teamwork, Adaptability, Problem Solving, Creativity, Work Ethic, Interpersonal Skills, Time Management, Leadership, along with Attention
- Provide daily leadership for a junior Olympic volleyball club in which competed on a national level and has earned three National Championships in the last 5 years.
- Managed a coaching staff of over 20 coaches including hiring, training, along with mentoring young coaches to be competent leaders within our club culture.
- Handled most of the operations side of the business including - Facilities, Equipment, Website, Employees, Social Media, Budgets along with Payroll.
- Commercial and Residential Service Technician who serviced any install within my region.
- My responsibilities included proper measurement of window openings, ensuring proper installation along with resolving any issues.
- Completed any service requests to the complete satisfaction of our retail partners or the customer.
Sales Account Manager
- Account Manager of the largest account our company serviced. $10.5 mil in sales in 2006 due to one of the fastest growing counties in the United States.
- Managed 6 retail locations and one corporate location.
- Handled all aspects of the relationship between MI and this account including - Sales Support, Quoting, Sales Calls, Customer Service along with onsite training about our product line.