Solutions oriented IT professional and accomplished business leader to efficiently develop strategies to improve information systems. Excellent communications skills to collaborate at all business levels to manage processes, procedures and documentation. Effectively collaborate with stakeholders to align IT initiatives with business objectives. Successfully managed IT project teams, business critical information systems, telecomm networks, and third party contractors. Highly personable, self - starter able to work among diverse groups in a fast-paced enterprise environment.
- ITIL Problem Management
- Project Management - Best Practices
- Motivate, guide and train new hires.
- Adaptive - able to prioritize and multi-task.
- Managed - Call Center Environment
- Develop, implement and maintain project documentation.
- Management - directed local & remote personnel
- Chaired meetings - global team members.
Information Technology Consultant
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- My role as a Problem Manager was to perform Root Cause Analysis for major repetitive incidents and to identify preventive measures of those problems relative to their services.
- Chaired problem management discussions; manage process responsibilities through final resolution among internal teams, service providers and third party contractors.
- Act as the single point of contact to identify, track, assign, manage, escalate and report on all problems until resolved.
- Continually evaluate the problem management process and develop recommendations for improvements.
- Manage approvals of problem management process and solutions in accordance with business goals.
- Implement, coordinate and integrate approved problem management processes among respective sites and locations.
Confidential, Riverview, FL
CEO / Consultant / Project Manager
- Designed, installed, and managed comprehensive IT network solutions.
- Negotiated contracts with vendors and hired personnel to support projects
- Provided WAN/LAN enterprise network support for Confidential project.
- Upgraded, evaluated, and programmed Confidential s routers & switches to remedy connectivity related concerns.
- Engineered MDF and IDF infrastructure to conform to new media standards.
- Promoted by project team to evaluate & train all technical personnel regarding configurations, engineering processes, procedures and deliverables.
- Implementation team completed project under budget and ahead of schedule.