- Analytical: translate Strategic goals to concrete, actionable, data driven solutions.
- Rational: utilize data based metrics in decision making.
- An advocate of prioritizing “human factors” before technology as the critical change dimensions. 360 understanding of the Business Enterprise honed within multi - divisional companies.
- Strong Media Sales Experience.
- Excellent research, data-analytics, technical writing skills.
- Successful completion of all major upgrades.
- Work with all Confidential divisions and Vendors to formulate strategic plans, create solutions, document requirements.
- Devised and implemented change management, data migration, data mapping (MDM), training and test, deployment, support plans.
- Review current processes, identify key areas for improvement, propose and if approved, worked with all constituencies to ensure successful deployment.
- Investigate, identify, prioritize bugs and issues, research and evaluate fixes, escalate to all appropriate parties (internal/external).
- Set expectations, minimize risk, maximize ROIs.
- MS SQL Data Warehouse, SFDC, DOMO, MS Office, KPI, Reporting Analytics, Calculated Measures.
Confidential, Bethpage, New York
- Successful Decentrix Roll out in 2011.
- Continuous enhancement and stable operational support for 9+ years.
- Industry leading (Cable MSO) BI implementation.
- Delivered over 400 Reports (Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Quarterly) to business.
Confidential, Islandia, New York
Senior Project Manager / Senior Analyst
- Rated the most successful project at Confidential in 2007. Rapid Global Roll-out of Salesforce.com CRM.
- 2008 Individual Recognition for Above and Beyond nominee: Five consecutive successful Salesforce.com Major Releases (SDLC) that were on-time, in-scope, within budget.
- Improved visibility into Confidential most profitable customers. Single source of Customer, Sales, Marketing and Finance feeding more than 30 downstream Business support systems.
- Data Steward for Marketing and Sales divisions.
Confidential, New York, New York
- Reported to the head of Corporate IT. Internal consulting with C-level executives and senior managers within the divisional companies to ensure maximum alignment between business objectives and IT spend.
- Business Development and IT Strategic planning to investigate, initiate, and implement business support projects.
- Enterprise level application management: SAP ERP including BI.
- Customer and Vendor Management focusing on 3 rd party systems, hosted solutions and service providers.
- Improved utilization of existing applications by 20%, improved efficiency by 75%, with a reduced budget and staff (60%).
- Successfully lobbied for North American SAP to be adopted as corporate Global ERP.
- Returned to profitability two Top Tier subsidiaries during the challenging post 9/11 business climate.
- Reduced 2M write-offs to 100K with implementation of new Fixed Assets Management System.
Confidential, Long Island, NY
Assistant Professor in Cognitive, Experimental Psychology
- Complete and final responsibility for teaching, supervising of doctoral, graduate, and undergraduate courses, which included all curriculum and professional development.
- Conducted independent research on human decision-making, rationality analysis, psycho metrics, assessments, and socio/cultural/religious influences on behavior.
- Expert utilization of the full range of scientific methods and tools necessary for investigation into human behaviors in all settings: statistical modeling, ANOVA, MANCOVA, General linear models, Factor analysis, Multiple Regression; experimental design, correlation studies, parametric, non-parametric, surveys/questionnaires and protocol analyses.
- Mentored PhD candidates in clinical and school psychology.