Highly analytical and detail oriented leader with experience translating business needs into technical requirements. Well - developed expertise in developing data models and proven ability to work with complex data. Proficient in working with executives to translate the vision into actionable strategies resulting in multiple enterprise data management solutions, including data warehousing, data quality, business intelligence and data integration. Demonstrated expertise in data modeling, dimensional modeling, data modeling for Big data and Metadata Management. Proven track record of building relationships, developing strategies, building road-maps, as well as, implementing data solutions through multiple concurrent methodologies.
Languages: SQL, VBA, PL/SQL, C++, C#, Python
BI Applications: QlikView, Tableau, Tableau Prep, Power BI, Alteryx, Knime, Microsoft Azure
Confidential, Hunt Valley, MD
Sr. Business Intelligence Architect/ Business Intelligence Lead
- Deliver mentorship, leadership, and technical escalation to the data engineer in designing, deploying and managing big data analytical solution using cloud and BI technologies.
- Provide inputs to data modeling based on the project understanding, including performing data governance across all business intelligence solutions while ensuring data accuracy, user access, integrity, and maintaining overall security requirements, such as DFARS and ITAR regulations.
- Orchestrate technical advice and guidance to other business units and operation organizations for analytical solutions.
- Communicate analytical findings, analytical techniques, tool capabilities, and future growth opportunities while executing data analytical presentations.
- Headed up technical efforts to provide better customer service and request tracking for BI requests, updates, and bug reporting by deploying a ticketing system within JIRA.
- Transformed the business intelligence segment of the business from a static guided analytics deployment to more self-service reliance by developing and executing a business intelligence roadmap.
- Successfully developed data extracts, data models, and analytical dashboards using PL/SQL, SQL, SQL Server, QlikView, Alteryx, Tableau, and Tableau Prep to support business requests.
- Distinctively ed with “CIO Innovation ” for Growth of the Business
- Delivered more accurate and actionable information for BI dashboard development by revamping the BI development course/module of BI software.
Confidential, Hunt Valley, MD
UAV Data Analyst
- Introduced and integrated data science and data analytics concepts to extract, compile and interpret data from primary and secondary sources providing updated ongoing reports. Saved the company extensive man hours of labor, shipping and parts costs, and reputation by determining various areas of improvement by conducting analysis.
- Provide expert technical advice in in data analytics while creating multiple VBA macros.
- Steered efforts to save millions in potential lost/damaged equipment by identifying and diagnosing multiple issues with the platform in an efficient manner.
- Analyzed data and identified areas of concern to diminish product failure, using business intelligence tools.
- Facilitated strategic business decisions by analyzing data to provide on-demand information.
- Implemented Big Data analytics solutions in coordination with IT while serving as business representative.
- Successfully developed personal and business dashboards in Qlikview and Endeca.