Experienced professional with a solid track and 8 years of experience in BI, data analysis, product management seeking growth in same field.
Programming: SQL, ETL, C# Scope, Python, SAS, R
Confidential office tools: Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Visio, Outlook
Data Visualization tools: Tableau, Power BI, MicroStrategy, Quick sight
Cloud: Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake, Azure Data Bricks, Cosmos, AWS, GCP
RDBMS: Redshift, Postgres, MSSQL 12/16/18, MySQL
Statistical Packages: Confidential BI Stack (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS), MicroStrategy, AWS services (Comprehend, Luminoso), Big Query, Google cloud engine
Operating systems: Windows, Unix
Program Management Azure DevOps, JIRA, AWS SIM, Bitbucket, GIT:
Principal BI Architect
- Currently designing cloud solutions for Confidential as they start the migration from SAP and other finance backed systems to Azure.
- Designed market cloud competitor tool to derive insights on cloud transformation by various oil and human energy firms. End to end solution was designed on Azure Databricks and dashboards on Power BI.
- Developing the data pipelines, tabular cubes, and power BI reports to help site leadership deep dive into insights and make better business forecast.
- Working with Directors and CTO on laying the roadmap down the line in terms of scoping out the future sprints and BI related projects.
- Leading and managing a team of 50 people from both offshore and onshore. Responsible for running and planning the sprints for smooth project delivery.
Sr. Business Intelligence Engineer
- Designed the VOA (voice of associate) tool and predictive model using Confidential ’s speech recognition system to track the sentiment insights at site and org level. Used heavy SQL and python to perform the sentiment analysis and Tableau for dashboards.
- Designed the ramp - down tool for people-insight group to make the process of release of temporary & seasonal associates as seamless as possible for site leadership and HR using Tableau and SQL ETL backend. Improved the Associate retention model for people-insight group that is accountable for engaging the new hires and recommends the managers to engage the new hires before certain time period and expiration.
- Designed a “perfect-pay” tool that gives deep insights on the number of associates on a roaster/shift and have not been getting the differential stipend while they were supposed to and vice versa.
- Designed the ETL in Redshift and reports using Tableau and MicroStrategy.
- Leading a team of 7 business intelligence engineers, 3 product managers, and 5 data engineers to help people-insight group drive strategic decisions.
- Have been actively working directly with group director and executives to drive strategic decisions and providing cloud solutions to the customers.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
Azure Cloud Architect
- Designed and managed as many as 10 dashboards for windows and devices groups that users are using interactively and regularly to monitor the progress and trends for all the devices for performance and marketing. Extensively worked on MS BI stack to design and implement ETL involving data from heterogeneous data sources.
- Benefited the group by designing the Power BI based fan portal for windows, surface, Xbox.
- Wrote predictive modeling algorithms and future business trends that helped business capturing the loopholes and accurate data points to consider.
- Wrote data pipelines for smooth data movement between on/off premise Azure SQL servers and BLOB storage using Azure data factory.
- Worked on Azure data lake to perform text mining analysis and wrote USQL queries to improve and optimize the existing ETL architecture.
- Improved the ETL process by segregating the data movement into stored procs and SSIS packages. Designed Tableau/Power BI based sales dashboards that is currently being consumed by as many as 350 customers. Wrote and implemented the architecture for planning system of records completely based on Excel that incorporates write back functionality to the SQL servers and cubes.
- Interacted directly with the Director of analytics and CTO to get the architectural requirements and successfully implemented them across multiple data pipeline-based projects.
Confidential, Redmond WA
Sr. Business Intelligence Developer- Azure/Universal Store
- Implemented web insights tool (Competitor cloud data) and re modified the existing architecture, benefited the team to bring down the overall process/jobs execution time from a month to 6 days.
- Single handedly designed RSIT POS Scorecard for universal store using Power BI that serves as a powerful tool in analyzing the patterns and trends across all Confidential stores.
Confidential, Jacksonville, Florida
Technical Data Analyst
- Managed 2 projects on database migration and benefited company by reducing the maintenance cost.
- Extensively used statistical tools & languages like SAS, SQL queries and Excel to analyze financial data and drawing conclusions & developing recommendations.
- Used ACL, SAS and SQL for Data auditing & analysis, creating data reports & monitoring all data for accuracy.
- Extensively used Confidential BI stack (SSIS, SSAS and SSRS) to solve complex data problems.
- Produced regular comprehensive dashboards and reports to assist senior managers and engineers.