- Highly knowledgeable professional in Automotive and Retail Manufacture, Healthcare and Government Projects, as Business System Analyst, Technical Data, and Quality Engineering Analyst.
- Extensive experience in System Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Business Intelligence/ Analytics, Data Profiling Analysis, RDBMS, Data Standard/ Conversion, Quality, Governance, and Integration.
- Skilled in Requirement analysis, Process curation, Report creation/ visualization, Querying database and Test validation.
- Proficient in SQL language, XML, Advance Excel, Fitnesse Script, Tableau, Qlikview and others tools.
Business Tools: MS Visio, Word, Excel, Project, Requisite Pro, SharePoint, Ralley.
Methodologies: Rational Unified Model, Unified Modeling Language, Agile - Scrum, Waterfall
Testing Tools: ALM/Quality Center, Quick Testing Professional, SoapUi, Fitnesse, Postman
RDBMS: MS Access, Oracle, SQL Server, DB2 (SQurriel SQL, Teradata, Data Studio)
Development: Rational Application Developer, Eclipse, RSA (WebSphere Application Server, Liberty Server), Accurev, HTEAM (Hosting Tools and Enterprise Application Management), Informatica- EDC, BDM, Analyst
Language: SQL, Java, XML, HTML, Basic Python, Fitnesse Script
BI Tools: Webi, SAP Business Objects, Crystal Report, SSRS, Tableau, QlikViewAxure, iRise, Power BI.
Senior Associates Consultant
- Partnered with SME, Data Steward, and Data Governance lead analyzing and documenting requirements.
- Developed plans for extracting and loading metadata into the metadata repository within a Hadoop environment.
- Created QlikView dashboard, Business terms/ Data domain, and association with metadata through Machine Learning process.
- Curated Data profiling, Data Domain, Custom/ System Attributes, Lineage, and Relationship.
- Created Business process documentation and diagram for User to populate data assets in the EDC environment.
- Enabled Users to do semantic search and Domain discovery from the enterprise data lake.
- Collaborated in training business and technology partners, and Led activities in the quality process and best practices.
- Initiated requirement meetings with Business users, SMEs, and other team members from different IT departments. Met daily with the Onshore and Offshore team providing daily status updates.
- Gathered requirements that were critical to the business process flow and creating the MDM Metric Reports. Prepared a data mapping document through Report SQL.
- Involved in the ETL process configuring different Source to Target database and SFTP process for transferring Report files to Tableau SQL Server S3 bucket.
- Develop predictive analytics using Python.
- Created and updated Report Design and Interactive Dashboard with Tableau vendor.
Quality Engineer / Analyst
- Prepared and Update Use Case document (UC) enhancing existing services and POC (proof of concept) solution for new services.
- Conducted daily SCRUM meetings, and captured and addressed concerns from IT to Product Management or Business Team as needed.
- Performed the GAP analysis to find the Root Cause of the issues. Logged and tracked the defects/ issue log using defect management tool (ALM/Quality Center).
- Developed Unit and Functional test cases in SoupUI, Fitnesse, Postman for manual/automation testing. Executed various Testing (XML request/ response validation) and worked with customer on manual workflow for UAT. Tested Business Process manually.
- Reviewed java code and refactored as changes required and unit testing in local workspace.
- Imported the java file from Accurev/ Github to RAD/ Eclipse workspace, setting the server and debugging.
Technical Business Analyst
- Worked with Data Stewards and users understanding needs and presented solutions using a structured SDLC approach. Verify and validate requirements for Medicare/Medicaid eligibility.
- Created and executed test cases, test scripts, data sets, and user procedures.
- Established a traceability matrix to see the completeness of requirements in various SDLC stages.
- Developed standards for data flow in the EDW and data feeds with Architectural Team.
- Created a MDM system metric, document Survivorship process, Data mapping, logical data modeling, and sharing documents.
- Created Business process diagrams and ER diagrams, created Pseudocode and SQL queries to filter data within the Oracle/SQL database.