Proven experience in the information technology field, managing, project management, planning, analyzing, installations, implementation, configuring, monitoring, security, maintenance, troubleshooting, performance enhancements.
Skills: VMWare, Active Directory, MS Office 365, MS Exchange, Shoretel PBX System, WLAN, LAN, Firewall, Wireless AP’s, Routers, WiFi Controllers, Printer Services, Cisco, Windows 10/7 Pro, Mac, tablets, iPads, network appliances, hardware, software, CAT5/ 5e/ 6 Twisted Pair Cabling, audio/visual services and systems, Infrastructure, VPN, ITIL, SQL, SAN, NAS, Access, Citrix, Visio, Linux, head - end.
Confidential, Lubbock, TX
Information Technology Systems Director
- Management, administration, planning, technical services and support of all technology, audio and video equipment and environment, Dell Virtual Servers Windows Server environment, VMWare, Active Directory, Cisco ASA 5506/ WS-C2960X/ Firewall, Router, Switches, Xirrus and Ubiquiti Access Points, MS Office 365, Shoretel PBX System, WLAN, LAN, 100 plus clients (Windows), Updated Wireless AP’s, Fiber Optic and Copper Cabling and 14 remote sites on campus.
IT Consultant/ Owner/ Operator
- Provide contracted information technology consulting services and support, managing, project management, planning, analyzing, installations, implementation, configuring, monitoring, security, maintenance, troubleshooting and performance enhancements.
Confidential, Santa Clara, CA
Network Systems/ Enterprise Administrator
- tasked with Maintaining, Administration, Service and Support of all of the Engineering Department Servers, Programming Codes, Data, Developing and Completed Software, documents and files. As well as supporting the personnel (Directors, Managers, Engineers and Staff). I successfully fully transferred the Servers, Programming Codes, Data, Backups, Documents and files to the S3 Semiconductors environment.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
LAN Systems Analyst/ Computer Systems Engineer
- Assigned Engineering Department of 200 plus engineers in their building on the corporation campus.., providing all aspects of their technology needs and requirements from emails, printer services, telecom services, user accounts, network access, rights, file storage, connectivity, hardware and software needs and requirements, guidance and usage instructions.
- Worked with the Confidential Corporate Senior IT and Confidential Corp. Assist clients to resolve all technology issues.
Confidential, Fremont, CA
Senior Computer Systems Administrator
- The planning, management, administration, service, support, installation, upgrade, performance enhancements, evaluation of a Novell Network Server, Compaq (IBM OS/2 ATM) Server, File Server, Data Server, Print Services Server, Paradox Programming, Office Windows Desktop Computer Systems, Manufacturing Plant Remote Terminal Stations, Client Computers, Ladder Logic Programming of Gypsum Process Camera/ Slurry System., User Accounts.