- A subject matter expert in product lifecycle management, business solutions, and process engineering offers a proven track record of success in developing customized solutions for PLM, manufacturing,Digital Thread, MBE, PQM, PPM, PDM, ERP, ALM, CAD, KBE, supply chain, Lean processes, and e - Commerce.
- Enables clients to achieve efficiency gains and cost savings by providing them enhanced strategies for project management, product development/management, change management, team building, and problem solving.
- Provides clients with competitive advantage as a result.
- Provides solution architecture and communicates a clear vision by collaborating with process owners and executive sponsors, gathering requirements, authoring specifications, leading testing, integrating applications, optimizing user interface, and ensuring smooth adoption companywide. Oversees related business process reengineering while providing training and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Develops and implements architecture and solutions that span technologies such as Oracle, Agile, SAP, Seimens TeamCenter (Metaphase, IMAN, Rulestream), Prodika, PTC Windchill, Dassault Enovia 3DS, ARAS, and Aspect. Manitain roadmaps for future functionality and upgrades. Engage with suppliers, system integrators, and partners to align raodmaps and strategies. Ensures users are trained and fully understand potential features and benefits of new software and tools.
- Leverages industry experience in aerospace and defense, high tech electronics, telecom, automotive, medical devises, oil and gas, CPG, FDA, power systems, semiconductor, financial, marketing, and data management segments.
- Manages projects budgets that range between $10M and $20M, ensuring all assignment reach successful completion with an average ROI of 30 months. Assess and prioritize project issues, provide gap and root cause analysis, and lead solution design. Implement new systems, retire and migrate legacy systems, and integrate with enterprise systems.
- EMatrix Certified Professional
- Oracle Agile Partner
- Total Customer Satisfaction, Project Management, Managing Project and Work Teams, Team Facilitation and Coaching, Design of Experiments
- Aspect: Aspect Explorer User and Administration Training
- Matrix: Matrix User and Business Administration Training
- Maynard: M.O.S.T. Work Measurement and Work Sampling
- University of Tennessee: Statistical Quality Control
- Pace University: Managing Warehouse Operations
- Cornell: Managing New Technology
- Siemens: 2015 Americas Consulting Conference and Metaphase Administration and Implementation
- Integrated Product Development (IPD) Workshop and Product Information Management System
- Hewlett Packard: WorkManager Administration and Integrator
- Shainin: The Shainin Systems for Quality Improvement
- Schmidt and Launsby: Industrial Design Experiments
- Kepner-Tregoe Decision Analysis
- Quality Involvement Process
SAP: JIRA IOT AutoCAD Accept Agile AutoDesk Catia
ERP: IMAN GP Dynamics Eigner Team Center Base Camp PCu3ed
Oracle: ARAS JDA ClearCase Prodika ENOVIA 3DS SolidEdge Telelogic
Verity: ePDM PTC PeopleSoft Allegro Rational Rose SolidWorks PDMLink
Endeca: SDRC PPM JD Edwards Optiva PTC Windchill CV Optegra ArborText
Filenet: BAAN WDS ProjectLink Integrity NetSuite Rulestream SourceSafe
Rational: DOORS MES RationalPlan Endeavor ARAS Innovator Adobe Suite MS Office Cloud IMAN UG Documentum Metaphase ThingWorx Primavera Azure
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
PLM/ALM Solutions Architecture Architecture Frameworks Project Management Scheduling Strategic Positioning Manufaturing Material Specification Data Analytics Solutions Implementation Portfolio Management Cost Controls Data Management Business Transformation Process Reengineering Troubleshooting Risk Management New Product Introduction Application Integration Quality Assurance System Integration Configuration Management Formula Management Strategic Planning Change Management Requirements Management Competitive Analysis Customer Relations Process Management
President / Strategic Consultant
- Consults a wide-range of clients on product and supply chain business solutions, providing customized strategies for PLM, PQM, PPM, requirements management, PDM, MBSE, ERP, CAD, KBE, e-Commerce, CSM implementation, process engineering, strategic planning, organizational readiness, software upgrades, system integration. and intuitive user interface development. Markets include A&D, Medical, Oil and Gas, High Tech, Automotive, CPG, Manufacturing.
- Develop, implement, and ensure adoption of solutions such as Seimens TeamCenter, Rulestream, Oracle Agile, Prodika, Optiva, PTC Windchill, Dassault Enovia 3DS, ARAS, SAP, and Aspect. Apply best practices for project delivery SDLC:Agile, Waterfall…). Lead and manage projects.
- Meet with clients to gather and understand their requirements and architect solutions to meet their business strategy, use cases, budgets, and organizational change communication plans. Business process analysis of “as-is” and “to be” states. Define and develop system integrations.
- Create and deliver customer/technical presentations and proposals to communicate potential value and benefits; negotiate contract terms with the client and secures all needed resources for successful project implementation. Develop and manage Roadmaps, SOW, budgets, risk mitigation, and project plans.
- Collaborate with senior decision makers on multimillion-dollar implementations with budgets ranging from $10M to $20M+; drive projects to successful completion with an average ROI of 30 months.
Director of Product Management
- Managed and developed the cornerstone products of Enovia: Engineering Central and Application Exchange Framework. Set strategic direction, product roadmap, program management, customer requirements for applications including functionality, design, and interoperability.Program management and prioritiziation. Purchased by Dassault. SDLC management.
Information Resource Manager
- Implemented a multi-phase Product Data Management (PDM) System in cross-functional team environment.
- Developed information resource strategy for manufacturing site. Implemented electronic records under GMP in FDA regulated environment.
- Quality analysis, audits, UAT, statistical analysis and design of experiments.
- Responsible for development and introduction of new technology.
- Managed multiple departments with 50+ employees and multi-million dollar budget.
- Designed and implemented a fully integrated CNC milling production process. This project created a new product offering and is used in 80% of products.