- Growth - focused leader with distinguished auditing/accounting and finance experience, astute data analytical and data science skills
- Design, implementation, and maintenance of structured query language (SQL) databases.
- Strong analytical, communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Experience working with relational database management systems like Microsoft SQL Server.
Technical Proficiencies: SAS, R, RStudio, Python, Jupyter Notebook, Atom Text Editor, Tableau, Tableau Public, PowerBI, Qlik Sense, TSQL, SSMS, Access 2016 + Access VBA, Visio 2016, MS Project 2016, SSIS - ETL, Office 365 Suite 2016
Human Systems Analyst /Operations Research Analyst
- Leverage extensive technical proficiency to develop coding/ integrating data manipulation/reconciliation, Business Intelligence, and Epidemiology Research of Request for Proposals (RFPs). Identify questions, answers and alternatives to be considered. Summarize and report data analyses to Stakeholders.
Confidential, Kettering, Ohio
Accounting and Financial Consultant
- Spearheaded development and execution of comprehensive accounting, client billing and financial projects.
- Demonstrated keen attention to detail and unwavering professionalism to ensure successful outcomes.
- Initiated detailed workflow analyses to replace outdated procedures with time-saving technologies supporting unique client demands.
- Leveraged extensive financial and technical expertise to develop complex financial modeling integrating data manipulation/reconciliation, advanced filtering, advanced logic formulas, linked Workbooks, VLOOKUP’s, SUMIF functions, nested IF statements, pivot tables, and dashboards to achieve client business objectives.
- Effectively resolved high-volume billing and shipping disputes; improved cash flow and accuracy resulting in significant reductions in 90-days overdue from 47% to 2% within three months.
Confidential, Centerville, Ohio
Senior Data Analyst
- Established reputation for resourcefulness; exhibited versatility to successfully launch human capital start-up.
- Executed extensive data mining, data analysis, cold calling, marketing and sales to acquire highly-qualified clients and candidates for hospitals, medical groups, clinics and private practices. Keenly sourced and screened candidate resumes and generated business intelligence reporting from extensive data mining.
- Skillfully managed operations of healthcare professional recruitment organization; tenaciously negotiated splits with partner recruiters and cultivated strategic partnerships with hiring managers.
- Served as key stakeholder; directed human resources, accounting/finance, payroll, insurance, taxes, legal matters, and technology standards to ensure efficient operations and compliance.
Confidential, Charlotte, North Carolina
Assistant Vice President, Field Auditor, Data & Financial Analyst
- Inspired and mentored audit teams; demonstrated exceptional analytical and report writing proficiencies and stellar troubleshooting.
- Excelled in identification of business risks and generating management reports highlighting fraud, potential asset/business losses, and compliance requirements.
- Architected supplemental work papers integrating tables, charts and graphs representing audit results.
- Commended for effectively executed field audits and advisory assignment leadership; managed time-sensitive projects within budget constraints.
- Instrumental in surpassing company goals; traveled extensively, fostered C-suite relationships, and diligently audited mid-/large-size companies with loans up to $300M.